Pre-Season Premier League Thread v12: Confed Cup Final LOOMS Edition

Who Ya Got?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you figure it was a draw? They lost and got badly punished in the treaty for it.

Well, they admitted defeat so they certainly lost. What i meant is they didnt "choke" , the was a stalemate on the trenches and nothing changed dramatically in the months previous to the "defeat".

Surely, the americans - with all their industrial might - entering the war on the allied side factored in the long term calculations so the high command and politicans decide to cut short the atrition war and deal with a "controlled loss" - they didnt expect so bad a punishment thou and thats the main reason Hitler and many germans wanted a rematch, to get a clear cut decision - and he got it. But, in the field, they werent overpowered, breached neither didnt collapse.

Well, they admitted defeat so they certainly lost. What i meant is they didnt "choke" , the was a stalemate on the trenches and nothing changed dramatically in the months previous to the "defeat".

Surely, the americans - with all their industrial might - entering the war on the allied side factored in the long term calculations so the high command and politicans decide to cut short the atrition war and deal with a "controlled loss" - they didnt expect so bad a punishment thou and thats the main reason Hitler and many germans wanted a rematch, to get a clear cut decision - and he got it. But, in the field, they werent overpowered, breached neither didnt collapse.
They weren't completely defeated but an unconditional surrender would only have been a matter of time. They had just given the Russians terrible conditions beforehand so they can't have been that surprised. The whole politicians sold the army out part that came later isn't really true.

You're all set on little ones now right?
Can't afford anymore at the moment.

After how many does the government start giving me money to raise them?

XZWwAFH.png

@Concrete @Sexy @xtramob @Chris Partlow

we should do this as a drinking game
Down. Has potential.

Congratulations @UltimateVictory

I vouched for you in the mod booth, top addition imo

He will be beautiful as will you. Both shall fuse upon the nurtures of The Nexus. Don't fight it Mr EOW, let it flow deep inside of you...

I can't believe these fuckers are sleeping during a moment like this. I should dub them both tbh
It's the weirdest thing. The PM still hasn't come through on my end yet.

cWeUkCn.gif

I always panic for a brief second whenever I hear this line. :eek:

No need to panic from the beautiful Dr J. Only panic when The Nexus begins to seep away from you, as the void becomes entrenched by the insidious nature of the Ennui.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back