Pre-Season 18/19 Premier League Thread v9: Panic Buys Edition

Which team does Daspy choose to support on the FF site? He cannot decide.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive had tons of communication skills training, i should be great at talking to people

LUL

@Chules Manlet Bozos FC have officially launched!

Every outfield player is 5'8 or below (based on my research) and I have two of the shortest keepers who will also actually play lol.

p.s. @Routledge Dyer Bony I have man like Bobby Reid in my team.

Have a good day brit fam. Bantz with yall during the match..took day off for opening day, @Chules ARE YOU MORE COMMITTED THAN ME!

yessssssssssssssss!! post your team! :D

Pickford & Foster
Baines, Cedric, Jonny, Yedlin & Bryan
Canchez, Keita, Torreria, Bernard & Seri
Aguerrroooo, Defoe & Reid.

Still working out my XI lol. Was finking about Kante but I assume he won't start due to reaching WC Final.

Gonna Captain Canchez for the bants.

'I could have died': Teen who was pushed from a 60-foot bridge by a 'friend' speaks out from hospital, as her 'pi**ed' sister reveals how she confronted the pusher and now wants her CHARGED

could have killed her!

Yeah I posted this yesterday. I'd sue that cunt

Have a good day brit fam. Bantz with yall during the match..took day off for opening day, @Chules ARE YOU MORE COMMITTED THAN ME!

no pal, you're more comitted! I'm working this evening

But I'll deffo be in the fred taking the piss out of the United fans and spamming the Maureen metldown pics! :D

Pickford & Foster
Baines, Cedric, Jonny, Yedlin & Bryan
Canchez, Keita, Torreria, Bernard & Seri
Aguerrroooo, Defoe & Reid.

Still working out my XI lol. Was finking about Kante but I assume he won't start due to reaching WC Final.

Gonna Captain Canchez for the bants.

lol that's actually a solid team!

Manlet Represent!

lol that's actually a solid team!

Manlet Represent!

The 5'8 cut off point was stern, stern bur fair. I agree doe, not a bad team at all lel.

Manlet Represent!

p.s. new av in honour of the game tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back