Pre-Season 18/19 Premier League Thread v7: One Week to go Edition

Who Wins, McGreGOAT or Khabib?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
All managers keep in touch with player agents. To deny so is silly. Willian's a fn idiot for dropping that comment live on tv though.

GratefulAlarmedAlabamamapturtle-max-1mb.gif
justice-league-aquaman-gif-drink.gif

Have Bournemouth made any new signings do you know?

I've a soft spot for Ryan Fraser. Tidy dribbler. Howe's trying to convert him into a RWB.
Had a look. They've a couple coming back from loan and spent 12 million on a full back from leganes. 25 for a levante midfielder from Colombia is on the verge of going through.

I’d be stunned if United sold Pogba this summer. Heads would roll.
Raiola has to know this.

Utd twitter is having a bit of a meltdown right now. Which makes me curious as to where they're getting their info from. But sheesh, Woodward & Jose have to know this would signal both of their deaths.

Missed one, signed an attacking midfielder from Sheffield united too for 11.5. Young guy represents Wales David Brooks.

Raiola has to know this.

Utd twitter is having a bit of a meltdown right now. Which makes me curious as to where they're getting their info from. But sheesh, Woodward & Jose have to know this would signal both of their deaths.
There’s no way this could be sanctioned. The fact that this looks like an offer you try on FIFA amateur mode makes it the more laughable.

Andre Gomes is getting passed around more often than Riley Reid this summer

Poor guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back