Pre-Season 18/19 Premier League Thread v6 : Don't F**k with Maureen Edition

Will Tony Martial leave Yoonited this Summer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chules

@UVEE's BESTIE 😺
@plutonium
Reaction score
Anthony Martial facing £180,000 fine after going AWOL from Manchester United's pre-season tour of USA and missing EIGHT days of training

• Anthony Martial left Manchester United's tour of the US for birth of his baby boy
    • He flew to Paris but he has not returned and missed eight days of pre-season
    • Jose Mourinho has called for him to return and Martial now faces a huge fine
    • Martial faces a £180,000 pay-out and has been linked with a summer transfer
nuDD9UW.jpg

Jose-Mourinho.jpg

Fantasy Football Site :
https://fantasy.premierleague.com/a/home

League code: 85322-73931

Arsenal - Bones, Concrete, Frenz, fingercuffs, DangDaGawd, Clear Winner, wang xiangzhai, Goonerview , Gunners, Mga223, LilMountain, Kadafi, Chules, Good Ole Stannis

Brighton - Got no fans

Bournemouth - Got no fans

Burnley - Got no fans

Cardiff City - WEO

Chelsea -

Crystal Palace - Unblemishedcontainer

Everton - Got No Fans.

Fulham - Ens189

Leicester - Old Bob

Liverpool - Sebbe, ShamrockFTW, GracieMMABarra, Shamrocker, Byron, Spoken, Rebelfett

Manchester City - Father EOW

Manchester United- Nowhere Fast, LEWIS540, Sexy, El Che, UVee, Dr J, Chris Partlow , Fadeless, RR, danny23, East Stand Dabber, Revolver

Newcastle - Bubzeh

So'ton - Got No Fans.

Tottenham Bottlespur- Carl Drogo , blockeybloke, fetalpuzishun, clumseygenius, bolochung, hoonosewot88, Alpha Omega Man

Watford - Got No Fans.

West Ham - Syd, Tobago Jones.

Football League:

Aston Villa - JonKunDo & Mongol.

Mansfield Town - Blokeybloke

Norwich - Kirku.

Sundercan - Cardona, UltraMagnus

Scottish Football:

Celtic - Shamrocker

Rangers - Alpha Omega Man

MLS:

NYCFC - CryptKeeper

Portland Timbers - Xtramob

Rest of Europe:

Real Madrid - Rawex , DS7, Kadafi

Barcelona - fbed2332, Da Speeit, El Che

Atletico Madrid - Lustercross, Edwin

Napoli - Fadeless

Buyern - Xtramob & CubicleGangster

Borussia Dortmund (Reus bless) = Deffs, Sebbe

1. FC Kaiserslautern - Wallybear

Lyon - kerozene74

FC Porto - Fadeless

Benfica - DS7

PSG - Kooshin Diini

tumblr_p0wlm33smR1rutcjwo6_400.png

tumblr_p569z1KHDG1tokzijo1_1280.png
20563_o01f6.jpg

97aa3902e85bbbccfc9426f407d0341c--savages-weed.jpg

20066694_1425218750892703_2433882525542645760_n.jpg

Choons:

<Prem771>

Last edited by a moderator:
Real Madrid star Mateo Kovacic ready to reject Manchester United 'because he doesn't like Jose Mourinho's tactics'
  • Mateo Kovacic doesn't think his style of play will suit Jose Mourinho's system
  • Manchester United were ready to pay upwards of £54m for the Real Madrid star
  • Kovacic would prefer a move to a club that plays with a more fluid style
Jose Mourinho is facing more heartache in the transfer market with Real Madrid star Mateo Kovacic flat-out rejecting a summer move to Manchester United. According to Spanish newspaper Marca , the Croatia international is keen to quit the Bernabeu over a lack of first-team opportunities, but would rather stay if that means playing at Old Trafford.

DjQ74WmXgAAyS5S.jpg

Daily Mail at their Sanchez gets half a mill a week bullshit.
<Dany07>

Real Madrid star Mateo Kovacic ready to reject Manchester United 'because he doesn't like Jose Mourinho's tactics'
  • Mateo Kovacic doesn't think his style of play will suit Jose Mourinho's system
  • Manchester United were ready to pay upwards of £54m for the Real Madrid star
  • Kovacic would prefer a move to a club that plays with a more fluid style
Jose Mourinho is facing more heartache in the transfer market with Real Madrid star Mateo Kovacic flat-out rejecting a summer move to Manchester United. According to Spanish newspaper Marca , the Croatia international is keen to quit the Bernabeu over a lack of first-team opportunities, but would rather stay if that means playing at Old Trafford.

DjQ74WmXgAAyS5S.jpg

the kindest thing I can say about this is ''clickbait''

Love that Passionfruit cover

Morning all

Great bike rack in OP, shame about the mascots . . . . Especially the first one.

Definetly a trap

saw someone on the bus with his prescription in his hands, he was sitting right infront of me so it was kinda hard not to see it

"mitrazipine"

i was like wtf is that. was puzzling me the whole way home.

Is it an anti-histamine? Anti-depressant? Wtf is it

Just remembered and googled it

In addition to its antidepressant properties, mirtazapine has anxiolytic, sedative, antiemetic, antiallergenic, and appetite stimulant effects and is sometimes used in the treatment of anxiety disorders, insomnia, nausea and vomiting, and to produce weight gain when desirable. It is taken by mouth.

<mma4>

there's your story from yesterday, and today

orignially i thought it was to do with stomach acid

eg cimetidine and ranitidine which are proton pump inhibitors end in -ine

that was my line of thinking initially

saw someone on the bus with his prescription in his hands, he was sitting right infront of me so it was kinda hard not to see it

"mitrazipine"

i was like wtf is that. was puzzling me the whole way home.

Is it an anti-histamine? Anti-depressant? Wtf is it

Just remembered and googled it

In addition to its antidepressant properties, mirtazapine has anxiolytic, sedative, antiemetic, antiallergenic, and appetite stimulant effects and is sometimes used in the treatment of anxiety disorders, insomnia, nausea and vomiting, and to produce weight gain when desirable. It is taken by mouth.

<mma4>

there's your story from yesterday, and today
orignially i thought it was to do with stomach acid

eg cimetidine and ranitidine which are proton pump inhibitors end in -ine

that was my line of thinking initially

lmao im retarded

Morning all

Great bike rack in OP, shame about the mascots . . . . Especially the first one.

Definetly a trap

Oiiiiiiiiiii take that back

It's Lynnbae! Not a trap!!

I realised I hadn't been posting her much lately so I had to rectify it. I love her.

Lyndsey Gunnulfsen (or Lynn Gunn, as she prefers to be called) was born on March 15, 1994, in Boston, Massachusetts. Her parents are Peter Gunnulfsen and Cathy Gunnulfsen. Her father is a builder while her mother is a school teacher. She is best known as the lead vocalist and rhythm guitarist for the American rock band PVRIS, formerly stylized as Paris.

apfoz3V.jpg

Oiiiiiiiiiii take that back

It's Lynnbae! Not a trap!!

I realised I hadn't been posting her much lately so I had to rectify it. I love her.

Lyndsey Gunnulfsen (or Lynn Gunn, as she prefers to be called) was born on March 15, 1994, in Boston, Massachusetts. Her parents are Peter Gunnulfsen and Cathy Gunnulfsen. Her father is a builder while her mother is a school teacher. She is best known as the lead vocalist and rhythm guitarist for the American rock band PVRIS, formerly stylized as Paris.

apfoz3V.jpg

Keep the prem thread trap free imo

She looks like she could beat me in an arm wrestle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back