Pre-Season 18/19 Premier League Thread v30: Man City v Man Yoonited Match Edition

Is Weo a cunt?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Devils win. Pens suck :(
F3CX47h.gif

Curling is a Canadian sports.... with broom and stuff... I play it 2-3x times a week.
I still do boxing 2-3 times a week

@Mga223 I concur, we are taking it slowly...only doing sleepover when kid is not there and she live 55 min away so seeing here once a week and on week-end when we can...She's from where I've grown up..so that's a plus .. I was not looking " all for a new girlfriend etc...but life Happened and she's exactly what I was looking for.. She love hiking-badmington-soccer...doesn't watch much TV, encourage me to live my dream etc... Never felt that feeling before even with my ex-wife...

We learn from our past...

That's good to hear man.

Hopefully works out for the best!

I can't express how delightful it was when United beat Juve late at home. Especially how that cunt Ronaldo celebrated and then it came back to haunt him.

Fuck him, I hope this rapist pig ends up in jail.

Sorry to hear about the divorce but you moved on so thats good.

Anyway what the fuck is curling-boxing?

It's when some cunt takes you curling so you punch him in the face.

Trans Girl going to college to be a doctor living off the government gets parred in this thread, and everyone says (s)he was bullied off by her friends and supporters.
Brown, struggling line cook just trying to live paycheck to paycheck and make it out of the hood gets brutalized by a tall handsome swede and no one cares.

State of the world.
Fuck you white bitches especially @Clear Winner
Legit laughed out loud at 3:30am.

Fuck me I need to be more active...

Going to London in 3 months for 10 days...I'll need to do some planning.

My divorce took a toll on m but everything went well after 3-4 months...all papers are signed and i'll be official next may.

Met a new girl 1 month and a half ago...She's perfect to me ...such a fucking world of difference between here and my ex...only thing...she had a 5 years old adorable boy, quite an adjustment but we're going torugh it...she's an absolute keeper and I see huge potential between us...I have that feeling...

Haven't watched much Arsenal...too busy with Curling-Boxing my new Girlfriend and stuff...

Glad to hear you're doing better pal.

Gotta get back at it before evolution passes yoyby. Flair gets it.

LOL at that poor woman. You'd think she'd at least have looked at what his other 12 wives have said. She's got the hardest shift too, cos flair ain't looking so good.

Aye.

Suppose at his age and with his recent health problems, he might finally have to go out to pasture. He's quit the drink by all accounts.

That said, don't think anyone would be shocked if we has caught in a champagne orgy with a college volleyball team next week.

I can't express how delightful it was when United beat Juve late at home. Especially how that cunt Ronaldo celebrated and then it came back to haunt him.

Didn't even mention the best part.

Jose trolling and the spaghetti benders having a fucking cry.

Trans Girl going to college to be a doctor living off the government gets parred in this thread, and everyone says (s)he was bullied off by her friends and supporters.
Brown, struggling line cook just trying to live paycheck to paycheck and make it out of the hood gets brutalized by a tall handsome swede and no one cares.

State of the world.
Fuck you white bitches especially @Clear Winner
Sig worthy imo

Aye.

Suppose at his age and with his recent health problems, he might finally have to go out to pasture. He's quit the drink by all accounts.

That said, don't think anyone would be shocked if we has caught in a champagne orgy with a college volleyball team next week.

I'm still reeling from Teddy Long's stories about him being a racist. I like Flair and have for decades, but now I just can't help think "fuck that guy".

why wouldn't he celebrate, he scored a great goal for his team, and I believe it may have been his first for Juve in the CL.

I'm still reeling from Teddy Long's stories about him being a racist. I like Flair and have for decades, but now I just can't help think "fuck that guy".

Different times. Racism wasn't as bad in the 70s.

Joking aside, when your whole life is lived under the microscope, you're bad to get caught out now and again. Think we've all probably said and done things we regret, only when we do it it doesn't become news.

Flair is obviously psychologically damaged in some ways and there has been more than one accusations of casual racism, but he seems largely well liked by most of his peers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back