Pre-Season 18/19 Premier League Thread v3 : 3 Weeks To Go Edition

Do you stand with Ozil?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope so. I'd like to go back to being able to enjoy watching him play again.
if he was that keen to play with Cristiano, he would've pushed to sign for Real, add to that, Juve don't have the money, reeks of Raiola making more of Pogba's fall out with Jose, to create options, like blokey said, MARCA are a shit source.

Frankfurt has some of the best fan support in Germany.
You should support a proper East German club like

regular-16-9

1111f075panow.jpg

or

Hansa%206.jpg

regular-16-9

sorry, only one club a season. as a lifelong eintracht frankfurt fan, im committed to them.

@KOQ24 im also not really a fan of soviet-era/style architecture.
probably would only really do western or southern germany when i finally visit, probably next summer. next summer womens world cup is in france, so probably just take a trian over.
we should all get biers

what point am i missing?

I think you already know. You said:

I'm also sure that Matthäus wouldn't call Germans racist when people criticize him for meeting Putin.

Ozil wasn'y just criticized by Germans, he was racially abused by Germans, so him pointing that out isn't uncalled for, is it? Ozil turned down the chance to play for Turkey, despite Germany not calling him up when he was a youth and has always talked of his pride of representing Germany.

Also, it was clear that I was highlighting the double satndardsof Matthaus meeting and buddying up with a politician with a highly questionnable past and nobody saying a damned thing about it. It doesn't matter if he's still a player or not.

But, ultimately (and bringing it back to football) you're ignoring Ozil's contributions on the pitch, ignoring the stas and the voting to claim he was shit because that's what you want to believe.

@UVee ive been listening to one of agender bestie's favourite bands today, "Haim"

it's a proper lesbo band

help me. i need an intervention. lel.

Baeberry with them
haim-chvrches-podcast-interview.jpg

apparently giroud shaved his head

wtf

@UVee you bought your chuvurches tickets yer? lol

they just said manchester sold out

Liverpool legend Aly Cissokho has joined Anatalyaspor

Malcom to Roma:

Status
Not open for further replies.