Pre-Season 18/19 Premier League Thread v2 : Next Year Will Be Our Year Edition

Will Liverpool win a trofee next season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because I just got back from vacation and came into this week heavier than I wanted to. Weights on point now.

What makes you think I’m not a guard player?
Just didnt take you for a powerbottom but it all makes sense now

I am at an @Chules level of rustled with these home jerseys.

4E69CD8C00000578-0-image-m-17_1532034136823.jpg

4E69CF4D00000578-5972041-image-a-51_1532034270093.jpg

055CFB9E000007D0-0-The_arrival_of_Alisson_will_almost_certainly_end_the_short_Liver-a-10_1532020845720.jpg
<DCWhoa><DC-Champ>

@UVee @Carl Drogo

haven't heard the original (f kendrick lol) but this is a chooooooon

newnew

listen wid hedfones. Baeberry's voice

[<dunn]

Last edited:
I’d be stunned if they sold Pogba this summer. Unless they took a team like Juve to the cleaners for 3 starters like Dybala, Pjanic, and Sandro; it would look terrible for United if he left.

If I was Pogba and one of the big guns came in for me, I’d definitely try and force the move, tbh. Doubt it will happen, but it would not be shocking either.

I doubt both Pogba and Jose will be there at the start of next season with the way things have gone recently.

is it homo that i find him more of a bae in this foto? nttawwt

he's gnna be my favourite player

We'll finally have our own dirty bastard

ANIMAL

Gonna enter a draw to buy these shuce

sell them on if I get them (next to zero chance but no harm in entering lol)

Was watching off an on. Everyone looked like shit in those uniforms. Whoever decided not to include white shorts in United’s home kit needs to be fired and blackballed from the industry.

Mata did level things with a pretty ugly goal. I like Tahith Chong—he looks promising.
<DisgustingHHH>

you make it sound like we've never ever wore black shorts with red tops before, a complete non issue for me.

The jakka we thought we had lol

that fucking cunt can barely even walk ffs

legit don't know what he does for us

we're a man down with him on

MUG!

seeing him sign a new contract was PAINFUL

that fucking cunt can barely even walk ffs

legit don't know what he does for us

we're a man down with him on

MUG!

seeing him sign a new contract was PAINFUL
Signed it with quickness he loves hanging around Edgware Road

Signed it with quickness he loves hanging around Edgware Road

good to know... I might have to camp there in the chance I run into him then...

<{Ray1}>

Honestly, if United dont win the PREM or CL this season (or at least come really close) Jose's position would almost be untenable, imo. Bland winning football is not ideal......bland losing football is unacceptable.

If United finish 2nd by 8 points and reach the CL quarters, that would not be a good season, even though I'm sure Jose would spin it as "progress".

Old School Arsenal stuff, but finishing Top 4 will be a ''success''......and it maybe unacceptable to you, but you are just a fan, the money is still pouring in.

@UVee I bought chuvurches tickets!

they sold it out last time and had to add a second Dublin date just now so I was like I should order them now lol

filling up my schedule

@UVee I bought chuvurches tickets!

they sold it out last time and had to add a second Dublin date just now so I was like I should order them now lol

filling up my schedule
can't be arsed

if i have a placement on that day, im gona bunk it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back