Pre-Season 18/19 Premier League Thread v2 : Next Year Will Be Our Year Edition

Will Liverpool win a trofee next season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
if I want BJJ tips and tricks, I ask those who stay up to date and constantly improve their knowledge

evolution has passed you by now

you try teaching Mr Ens, and he'll get rekt in no time.

f8zMpuW.gif

You might think differently if you lived outside of London. I hate having to travel to the capital to watch the national team play (that's pretty short compared to what some in England have to)but the grounds just aren't here.

England has big stadiums in most parts of the country and I kind of like the idea of one that tours around that all the people can easily and affordably get to.

I see your point of view, but it's part of our football history. Selling it for a fookin NFL team to have as their ground is sacrilege.

Also, they could still keep the ground and play frieblies at different grounds through the year.

I'm with Cee Dubbs. It's the home of football. It's very short sighted.

I'm with Con being with Cdubbs

Day five of the weight cut and I'm hurting. Only half a pound over though.

Gonna be competing in the Purple Belt Medium Heavy division in Austin on Saturday.
why'd you start cutting so early, you retard?
Hope you get tapped by a guard player in the your first match fatass.
jk
i still hop you lose
via
advantage

Shipping or Shippers initially derived from the word relationship, is the desire by fans for two or more people, either real-life people or fictional characters (in film, literature, television etc.) to be in a romantic relationship. It is considered a general term for fans' emotional involvement with the ongoing development of a relationship in a work of fiction. Shipping often takes the form of creative works, including fanfiction and fan art, most often published on the internet.

I'd suck Rawex's dick if he could pass my guard.

I see your point of view, but it's part of our football history. Selling it for a fookin NFL team to have as their ground is sacrilege.

Also, they could still keep the ground and play frieblies at different grounds through the year.
Fair enough, I guess a lot of people feel the same. I imagine that nothing can happen until after the euros anyway?

Day five of the weight cut and I'm hurting. Only half a pound over though.

Gonna be competing in the Purple Belt Medium Heavy division in Austin on Saturday.

have you tried being less fat, bud?

Edith was so hot. Shame what happened at UFC 100.
You and I have such similar taste in women, it's weird.

What happened? Yeah she took the Ariany route. Carly is the only lass left.

What happened? Yeah she took the Ariany route. Carly is the only lass left.
She got drunk and didn't wake up in time or was throwing up everywhere or some shit.
Vegas used to be way crazier now that i really think about it. God I did some stupid fucking shit around that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back