Pre-Season 18/19 Premier League Thread v10: Stop Gap Fred Before Blockey's New Season Fred

Do you want Man Yoo to lose/draw tonight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Garbage Can Hearts is in the SDL.

Downloaded tinder other day, gonna set the numbers to 45-85. Sugar daddies only need apply

hahaa get in!

Out of the 3-4 months I've had tinder, and like 200 matches later, I've only got to know one person properly (VetBae) so don't place too much on it. And I consider myself to be a good looking guy. lol

My midfield is a pure gamble, Dfence should be strong and my attack is LIT

the best defense is a strong attack.

Garbage Can Hearts have strong attac and midfield but weak protec

What do you all think between these two

Bailly Richarlison and 0.5m left in the bank. What Im thinking is to swap Lucas with that money for Ramsey in GW3.

Or Shaw and Bernardo Silva, which means I have to keep Lucas in the team for the foreseeable future.

FPL Headache...

three liverpool players, two united players, two cardiff players, one so'ton player, one everton player, one arsenal player, one chelsea player, one fulham player, one west ham player, one palace player.

Garbage Can Hearts shall be better than whatever "Santi's Little Helper" will do.

Bailly Richarlison and 0.5m left in the bank. What Im thinking is to swap Lucas with that money for Ramsey in GW3.

Or Shaw and Bernardo Silva, which means I have to keep Lucas in the team for the foreseeable future.

FPL Headache...

Shaw and Bernardo Silva are pants mate, they won't get you a good return

neither score nor assist

@frenz i logged in on tinder a few days ago and they added videos to profiles

i was like :eek:

FPL Headache...
Ask @Rawex

He's the FF guru everyone takes advice from ITT

@frenz you can pick 9 photos/videos but I'd stick to 3 or 4

too many can make someone go nah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back