Pre-Season 18/19 Premier League Thread v1: Dabbing With The World Cup Edition

Who wins the PL trofee?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brighton vs St Gallen pre season game on the Eleven Sports channel rn

Keep your eye on this podunk channel, lads. Plenty of pre season gm's on it so far.

Sky lost the UK rights to la liga to eleven sports

back on my fitness pal tomorrow

I have DD breasts again.

Got a month to EVISCERATE them.

@UVee

I'd never heard of them until this week.

They're near Fox Sports2 & beIN on our TV guide otherwise i'd have had no clue.

Not even a tv channel over here, online streaming channel

@Edwin did beIN lose La Liga tv rights?

Spent more time on Ronaldo moving to Juve than on the WC.
Nah, they are just milking his transfer because it's the big news for tomorrow as he just arrived in Turin today and is going to be presented tomorrow.

Bury gave Trippier keys to the City lol

I posted this weeks ago as it happened weeks ago and it's just making the rounds now.

They reached an agreement where they will only have to pay him a little over $1 million over the amount originally agreed which was $20 million.

Not sure who takes over.

Tuned out the drama during the match. Dont see what all the outrage is over the penalty. Looked like Perisic deliberately handled the ball to me.

Tuned out the drama during the match. Dont see what all the outrage is over the penalty. Looked like Perisic deliberately handled the ball to me.
Really? Thought the ref got it right

I posted this weeks ago as it happened weeks ago and it's just making the rounds now.

They reached an agreement where they will only have to pay him a little over $1 million over the amount originally agreed which was $20 million.

Not sure who takes over.

Bring Maradona back. <Lmaoo>

WOW! What an incredible World Cup! Congratulations to Croatia for making this far, France was amazing and deserved to win. Congratulations to France for winning the World Cup!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back