Pre-Season 18/19 Premier League Thread v1: Dabbing With The World Cup Edition

Who wins the PL trofee?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Klopp should have kept his mouth shut about big deals, Liverpool are rich as fuck and it was just a matter of time until they started spending big under him. Fabinho, Keita and Alisson are good additions, still not sure about the attack and defense tho.
They still have the young full backs, VVD/Lovren/Matip is OK but not great. Mane-Firmino-Salah are an amazing trio but then they have Lallana, Shaq and Solanke, which...is pretty much a joke compared to the starting attack.

It will be interesting if Salah returns to his regular level or if he has really made a jump. Had never scored more than 15 goals in a league season before last year.

I'd say adding a Keeper and VVD being there from the start can help balance out a drop in goal output. I think their squad is much deeper and better balanced this season.

Shaqiri can be a wildcard, you just don't know how he will respond to Klopps training (looked a bit chunky at the WC lol) obviously a proper backup striker would be helpful. A fit Lallana is another good piece, has really improved his end product under Klopp.

and Casey got schooled by every coach in the playoffs...the problems with the Craptors wasn't just one player...it was systemic...

He was coach of the year....put some respect on his name!

KSI with piers morgan lol

It will be interesting if Salah returns to his regular level or if he has really made a jump. Had never scored more than 15 goals in a league season before last year.

I'd say adding a Keeper and VVD being there from the start can help balance out a drop in goal output. I think their squad is much deeper and better balanced this season.

Shaqiri can be a wildcard, you just don't know how he will respond to Klopps training (looked a bit chunky at the WC lol) obviously a proper backup striker would be helpful. A fit Lallana is another good piece, has really improved his end product under Klopp.
Yes that stability can definitely help the whole backline and the midfield is STACKED now, wonder who will leave tbh.

Fekir would have been tremendous for Pool, could have been starter/back up for all three attack positions.

I'm not that high on Lallana. If Shaqiri can't even improve under King Klopp then he might as well retire, imo.

Thanks for the NBA replies guys, yes it seems like the season will be boring again for a neutral. Hope the Lakers can build a good team around LeBron @El Che

Klopp should have kept his mouth shut about big deals, Liverpool are rich as fuck and it was just a matter of time until they started spending big under him. Fabinho, Keita and Alisson are good additions, still not sure about the attack and defense tho.
They still have the young full backs, VVD/Lovren/Matip is OK but not great. Mane-Firmino-Salah are an amazing trio but then they have Lallana, Shaq and Solanke, which...is pretty much a joke compared to the starting attack.
Lakers will make it back to the 'yoffs that's for sure, wouldn't be surprised if they played Golden State in the conference finals.

The only good thing to look forward to is that the Golden State team wont be together after this season as KD and Klay will be free agents and Cousins as well. They wont be able to afford to pay all of them.

fuckin hell

look at all this footy knowledge you have

Lakers will make it back to the 'yoffs that's for sure, wouldn't be surprised if they played Golden State in the conference finals.

The only good thing to look forward to is that the Golden State team wont be together after this season as KD and Klay will be free agents and Cousins as well. They wont be able to afford to pay all of them.
<mma1>

End of the Golden era

fuckin hell

look at all this footy knowledge you have

Does it turn you on?

--

No wonder they wanted this chap over the moaning old minge Cunte. The bloke didn't stop banging on about transfers lol.

Karius lel

4E5EBFDD00000578-0-image-m-15_1531916658819.jpg

Does it turn you on?

--

No wonder they wanted this chap over the moaning old minge Cunte. The bloke didn't stop banging on about transfers lol.

yer.

Mourinho sends glowing tribute to Blind after he rejoins Ajax: 'In my 18 years of management, he is one of the most professional players I've worked with'

The Dutchman has moved back to Ajax on a four-year contract for a fee of £18million after spending four years with the Old Trafford outfit, making 141 appearances.

@Concrete

saw this when I was looking for footage of the most recent zelda game, seems up your street

me with my headphones

giphy.gif

A special thanks to Coutinho and Firmino for signing Alisson for us.

Yup this year is just a growing experience year for the Lakeshow. Getting all the young guys to get another year of nba under the belt but with the big advantage of playing and being around LeBron. I think the Lakers were gonna sneak into the yoffs without LeBron due to being healthier(hopefully) and more experienced. With LeBron I think second round is probable with an outside chance at the Conference Finals. Lakers weren't going to win the chip this season even with Kawhi anyways. It will take another year to retool the roster and for attrition to finally get GSW.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back