Pre-Season 18/19 Premier League Thread v1: Dabbing With The World Cup Edition

Who wins the PL trofee?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They suck, I'd have fixed it you paypal'd me a tenner. Why would they send it elsewhere whilst waiting for parts?

no clue how they work

the bossman there was liek software issues they can fix at that store itself, anything else they send out.

it was basically saying no bootable device found or something.

I've pretty much lost everything on it now. All my concert videos and my work from last year

never heard of him lol

Moyseh shunned him then they loaned him out last year after the relegation.

He played in the World Cup, was lively but mostly shit lol. Seems he had a good season with Rennes last year though.

It could be the boot order/sequence was modified or the HDD/SSD are dead.

If the boot order was modified, you're good and there's a good chance it's not hardware related.

If it's the HDD/SSD, yeah, say goodbye to everything on there unless you got some big bucks to spare for data retrieval.

It could be the boot order/sequence was modified or the HDD/SSD are dead.

If the boot order was modified, you're good and there's a good chance it's not hardware related.

If it's the HDD/SSD, yeah, say goodbye to everything on there unless you got some big bucks to spare for data retrieval.

fucker was like if I paid £90 on top there's a chance I could get the data retrieved.

im like fuck that lol

if it was like 30 i'd pay it

Some garbage Google produced. Not worth it.

Keylor Navas is going to leave Real Madrid with selfesteem issues.

Puts on a great season and Madrid win the Champions League. Florentino shuns him and goes all out for De Gea and he's in tears at the airport only to be told the transfer isn't completed and he'll stay at Madrid.

Puts on another great season and wins another Champions League. Florentino shuns him again and goes all out for Courtois.

Poor dude should request a transfer ahead and leave them with Kiko Casilla if the transfer doesn't go through this time.
if I played with the biggest club in the world, I'd wait till I was pushed

Last edited:
no clue how they work

the bossman there was liek software issues they can fix at that store itself, anything else they send out.

I've pretty much lost everything on it now. All my concert videos and my work from last year
Boot into Bios > select hard drive

imo

fucker was like if I paid £90 on top there's a chance I could get the data retrieved.

im like fuck that lol

if it was like 30 i'd pay it
Don't do that, there is free software that can do it. Get the laptop back and do it yourself.

Cathy hummels has done nothing all day but do yoga and update instagram. She’s still in her robe hours later FFS

I followed a YT video where the guy did this

Didn’t work so I assume it’s fucked lol
It's fixable<{imoyeah}> There are rescue usbs you can create that fixes boot problems.

@Chules happy World Emoji Day
tyAy5X6.png
MaxAllegri.png

i just want a new one at this point

fuck Acer laptops

gonna get a macbook or a cheap HP lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back