Pre-Season 18/19 Premier League Thread v1: Dabbing With The World Cup Edition

Who wins the PL trofee?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The ref has the last say after seeing VAR
Yea meant on first go around.

Someone had a good write up on VAR and said its starting to make ref's question their decision which could mean they are just changing it because they are thinking its wrong.

Did you think handball or no?

So I actually want to keep up with the prem league this year lol what team should I root for? I like underdog teams that can compete with the best like atlético.

Choose Cardiff
Choose life

so the laptop I sent to get repaired didn't get repaired

on the underside of it, it looked like it had a proper dent in it, must've fallen or something, who knows

But they didn't repair it. They probably used that as the reason as the years warranty doesn't cover that.

And I have to probably pay to get it properly fixed. No clue how that's gonna go.

FML. Pissed the fuck off.

Just gonna get a cheap one for £250-300.

on the underside of it, it looked like it had a proper dent in it, must've fallen or something, who knows

But they didn't repair it. They probably used that as the reason as the years warranty doesn't cover that.

And I have to probably pay to get it properly fixed. No clue how that's gonna go.

<mma4>

very sherdog of you young man, a cheapo for trolling your kung fu forum & watching.... big huge black dongs half midgets in two/ tranny on tranny action.

Madridistas are special.

This guy is blaming the tax authorities for having robbed Cristiano... Cristiano didn't commit tax evasion -- he was robbed because they were taxing him to high.

He also says footballers should get taxed less and the middle and lower class citizens should be taxed higher instead...

<Prem973>

I've got a cold and have just woken up, but didn't Ron's problems come because he didn't pay a lot of tax in image rights?

https://www.forbes.com/sites/bobbym...-16m-rejected-court-likely-next/#2e3c2ac13eb2

https://www.rt.com/sport/433165-cristiano-ronaldo-tax-juventus/

Yea meant on first go around.

Someone had a good write up on VAR and said its starting to make ref's question their decision which could mean they are just changing it because they are thinking its wrong.

Did you think handball or no?
It’s new and will need fine tuning like most things. I didn’t see it

<mma4>

very sherdog of you young man, a cheapo for trolling your kung fu forum & watching.... big huge black dongs half midgets in two/ tranny on tranny action.

I've seen a really good one on hotukdeals on sale for £300, but I'm just waiting to hear back on why they didn't fix it officially.

Cunts, trying to get every £ out of people. Just fix it ffs, even if I damaged it lol.

BT lost the rights to Serie A to them too. Trying to get them as a client, but no luck so far.

I think they are owned by that crazy Italian guy that was running Leeds for a while

I've seen a really good one on hotukdeals on sale for £300, but I'm just waiting to hear back on why they didn't fix it officially.

Cunts, trying to get every £ out of people. Just fix it ffs, even if I damaged it lol.

maybe they gave it to the cops , after they found your 'hidden' photos …..

jfzqEsk.jpg

@UVee

Chvrches announced their tour!

Alexandra Palace here and Victoria Warehouse in Manchestah

It's all the way in fucking February tho!! Nnnnnnuuuuuu

I googled that, and found out he's with Pamela Anderson...
what the fuck
Had the same reaction as well few weeks ago when I saw a comment saying he's with her then I googled to check if they were serious.

With all the wealth he has, he could find a nice young woman but instead he chose to become a proud cuck and went for a 51 years old who was seen as a huge slut back in her younger days.

It’s new and will need fine tuning like most things. I didn’t see it
var was used in a league and even though people cried it got the calls right most of the time.

Except for the final they had a technical glitch and couldn't rule on the offside LOL.

At least if it hits PL we can watch the Auba worldies twice.

Had the same reaction as well few weeks ago when I saw a comment saying he's with her then I googled to check if they were serious.

With all the wealth he has, he could find a nice young woman but instead he chose to become a proud cuck and went for a 51 years old who was seen as a huge slut back in her younger days.
I seen Laurent Blanc at the end of his career, and there were times however fleeting, I thought, WOW, he must have been something in his prime, i'm pretty sure a 51 year old Anderson can produce similar moments with all the experience and practise she's had too.

Throwing things at the wall doesn't fall under the warranty? Disgusting mate.

Tell me what's wrong with it and I'll fix it

I watched it and it was slow. I was fine with it but it kind of went off the rails towards the end. I'm still not sure if I liked it or not.

killing off Caesar aka Ciaran Hinds so early hurt it for me

So much content out there it's hard to keep up.

@Tobago Jones

I think you said you watched Power and forgot who else did.

Just started this show and blew through the first 2 seasons in 4 days. Legit really good show. Love it. Prolly gonna get season 3 done tonight.
Me and @UVee watch power. Yeah it's really good, which surprised me.

The new season started a few weeks ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back