PR firm cancels holiday party after Trump win

I read an article about them earlier in the week. One of the charities they donate to is a Muslim group.

It's weird to see homosexuals support Islam so much.

Hahahahah lolollolollo

That's funny.

....hahahahahahblololllol

I read an article about them earlier in the week. One of the charities they donate to is a Muslim group.

It's weird to see homosexuals support Islam so much.

yeah man...fucking fruits.

3A3328A500000578-3921472-image-a-9_1478736532747.jpg

Because Hillary is such a friend of the gays.

You seem really focused on the fact that he is gay.

Guess they won't get to Don now their gay apparel, fla la la, la la la, la la la

wow, I guess I can.

reopened/

Anyone, nobody cancels a party with models just wearing red, white, and blue body paint for political reasons. They must not be telling us something.

Well great. What the fuck am I going to do with all this red, white, and blue body paint now?

Give it to a republican loving PR firm so they can use naked but painted women as decorations at their Trump based party

That's just equality right? There's no way msm and social media would portray that as sexist and promoting rape culture...

Give it to a republican loving PR firm so they can use naked but painted women as decorations at their Trump based party

That's just equality right? There's no way msm and social media would portray that as sexist and promoting rape culture...

I don't know, I'm new to the bodypaint scene. Ask Ronda Rousey. Did her Sports Illustrated photoshoot promote rape culture?

This might be the single best thing I've heard since the election. Aw, they can't have their super homo party where they make fun of patriotism? Boo hoo.

Everyone who would have attended probably dodged an AIDS bullet or two.

50/50 naked men and women. Equality of ogling opportunity

Ha ha ha ha ha. how can someone named James have a husband .
Silly :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s, dicks are for chicks.

This is one of the best things I've seen happen since the election

Their company is lacking diversity. A gay leader, a bunch of white women and one black woman. They should be ashamed.

These regressive degenerates don't even realize that their actions and rhetoric caused trump to landslide hitlery.

Back