Ppl underrate the guys Mighty Mouse has beat

All the goats have faced shitty opponents. GSP fought Dan Hardy, Alves, lightweights like BJ and Matt Serra etc.

Anderson fought Leites, Lutter, cote etc.

Fedor has fought a lot of quality opponents but many cans on the way as well.

Jon Jones faced middleweights like chael and Vitor etc.

Alves wasn't a shitty opponent. At WW by the time of their second fight BJ wasn't a destroyer, but he wasn't a shitty opponent.

We can debate the quality of his opponents all day, but the main thing holding him back legacy-wise is how new the division is. It basically doesn't allow him the same opportunities guys get in other divisions. He wasn't able to beat a former champ for his belt, he was the first champ. The division is so new not many of his opponents have been able to build extensive FlyW resumes to help bolster MM's.

The same could be said of Silva's run. Who was a MW world beater (and I totally respect Franklin)? I think that like Silva, MM is just that much better than the competition.

you just aren't a fan of MMA then...that takedown to armbar in his last fight was one of the most exciting moments I've ever witnessed in MMA. This guy is next level MMA
You're right I'm not a fan. Every true mma fan is not allowed to have a least favorite division. We have to like them all equally. Did only read my first sentence?

Cuckold detected.

Only wants to watch fighters he feels could dominate him physically. Probably also masturbates to his wife getting fucked by other men.

Absolute rock bottom beta here.
Damn. It's that easy to get a rise out of people? I'll take it easy next time. Enjoy the holidays happy thanksgiving

you just aren't a fan of MMA then...that takedown to armbar in his last fight was one of the most exciting moments I've ever witnessed in MMA. This guy is next level MMA

fedor almost did this 10 years ago ... so hes some next level mma
<Fedor23>

This kind of shit should be ban worthy.

No you would not be able to do that, and your hyperbole is not funny.

This is just low-grade, semi-retarded fighter bashing antics.

Your high-pitched bark does not scare me little man

The fact that you can only list a few out of the ten as quality opponets says something. I'd add Dodson to your list.

Cariaso, Elliot, Borg, and Reis are not very good.

Moraga is good but not great, i doubt he would earn a shot in a deeper division.

I had to like the OP, because it's true. and I also think guys like Elliot aren't as bad as us sherdoggers often say about them.

but at the same time I really think MM should challenge himself and fight TJ. 125, 135... whatever. but especially at this point he should do it in my opinion. the way I see it there is still more to gain than to lose for MM.

It's not about DJ's oponnents. Some fighters won't sell shit, even if they are godlike in octagon. DJ is too calm and isn't really eagle to hype fights. I've heard he went to cinema with Ceujdo before they fougt. I'm mean wtf. I prefer guys like Diaz brothers who are hostile against their future oponnents and are not afraid to talk trash.

What, and you think I give a shit? About your dumb ass?

No, you’re just polluting this environment like a piece of trash. Nobody cares about trash. You just throw it away and move on.

<31>

>Claims FLW>HW

>Muh PRIDE wuz fake wrasslin

>*More Manlet rhetoric*

YFU810C.jpg
How i hadn't see this meme until this moment.

200.gif

Lets look at the records of the guys DJ has beaten after the fights...

Wilson Reis - 0-1
Tim Elliott - 1-1
Henry Cejudo - 1-1
John Dodson - 2-2
Kyoji Horiguchi - 5-0
Chris Cariaso - 0-2
Ali Bagautinov - 2-3
Joseph Benavidez - 6-0
John Moraga - 5-3
Ian McCall - 2-2

Only 3 guys have a winning record and one of them has left the UFC.

Really you have DJ and JoeB as dominant fighters and a lot of other challengers just being put forward because someone needs to fight for the belt.
<WellThere>

Noob fans don't realize Joe B was the second best bantamweight in the world for years before he dropped to flyweight.
He cut down because Cruz put a beating on him twice so there was no way he was getting another title shot. Also he was only considered second best because Faber moved up.

He cut down because Cruz put a beating on him twice so there was no way he was getting another title shot. Also he was only considered second best because Faber moved up.

Wrong on both counts. The Cruz fights were competitive and Joe was ranked above Faber before he dropped to flyweight.

Back