Ppl underrate the guys Mighty Mouse has beat

Funny how people bring up size to discredit DJ and his division. They train just as hard, if not more, than fighters in higher weight classes.

Just people that don't know shit about MMA. They think because they don't know who the fuck the guy is he sucks. Meanwhile they fawn over Mark Hunt who barely has a 500 record in division of fat people because he used to be in some shitty shady organization.

Every guy MM has faced has credible wins, many at a weight class higher at 135z

Lets look at the records of the guys DJ has beaten after the fights...

Wilson Reis - 0-1
Tim Elliott - 1-1
Henry Cejudo - 1-1
John Dodson - 2-2
Kyoji Horiguchi - 5-0
Chris Cariaso - 0-2
Ali Bagautinov - 2-3
Joseph Benavidez - 6-0
John Moraga - 5-3
Ian McCall - 2-2

Only 3 guys have a winning record and one of them has left the UFC.

Really you have DJ and JoeB as dominant fighters and a lot of other challengers just being put forward because someone needs to fight for the belt.
In Benavidez's case he's went the distance 5 times in a row and at least a couple of those were very close. I mean there hasn't really been anybody besides DJ who has shown any true dominance in my opinion. I'd like to see somebody just rip through the division like Mcgregor and Holloway did at 145 but it hasn't happened yet.

Lets look at the records of the guys DJ has beaten after the fights...

Wilson Reis - 0-1
Tim Elliott - 1-1
Henry Cejudo - 1-1
John Dodson - 2-2
Kyoji Horiguchi - 5-0
Chris Cariaso - 0-2
Ali Bagautinov - 2-3
Joseph Benavidez - 6-0
John Moraga - 5-3
Ian McCall - 2-2

Only 3 guys have a winning record and one of them has left the UFC.

Really you have DJ and JoeB as dominant fighters and a lot of other challengers just being put forward because someone needs to fight for the belt.

You do know you can play this same game with fedor opponents during his lil 10 year streak…

Just people that don't know shit about MMA. They think because they don't know who the fuck the guy is he sucks. Meanwhile they fawn over Mark Hunt who barely has a 500 record in division of fat people because he used to be in some shitty shady organization.

Every guy MM has faced has credible wins, many at a weight class higher at 135z

***MANLET DETECTED***

Nice try lil guy.

I know you just started following MMA last month, but you’re not gonna compare Mark Hunts strength of schedule to Manlet Mouses lol.

<{yahyou}>

***MANLET DETECTED***

Nice try lil guy.

I know you just started following MMA last month, but you’re not gonna compare Mark Hunts strength of schedule to Manlet Mouses lol.

<{yahyou}>

My balls alone are bigger than you, keep quiet clown. Heavyweight sucks compared to Flyweight. Even worse the Fake Wrestling MMA Era known as Pride. What a talentless division.

My balls alone are bigger than you, keep quiet clown. Heavyweight sucks compared to Flyweight. Even worse the Fake Wrestling MMA Era known as Pride. What a talentless division.

>Claims FLW>HW

>Muh PRIDE wuz fake wrasslin

>*More Manlet rhetoric*

YFU810C.jpg

>Claims FLW>HW

>Muh PRIDE wuz fake wrasslin

>*More Manlet rhetoric*

YFU810C.jpg

Listen Brasil Twink,

I know it's hard for you to understand and even harder for you to accept, but Conor butchered Nate, a natural Middleweight. You need to move on before Conor beats up somebody else (while making you watch) and you finally lose it and hurt yourself.

I don't think MM can ever be the goat.

the flyweight division is like the MMA equivalent to the paralympics.

It's not really fair for MM to be compared to normal sized human beings, it's not his fault he is like this
This is true. The FLW division only has like 20 fighters while the LW division has 70+. A simple statistical argument shows that MM's competition is very shallow

Could it be that it only appears to be a shallow division because DJ is just so good? That's what I'm thinking.
no because dodson cant even earn a title sht at 135 and is the second best fighter mm fought

the fklyweight lose once they go to 135

Noob fans don't realize Joe B was the second best bantamweight in the world for years before he dropped to flyweight.

He's beat a couple of quality fighters, but he did lose to Cruz. If he is as great as he says he is then he can fight TJ and prove it.

Same thing happened to Roy Jones Jr.

"And they got the nerve to say I ain't fight nobody, I just make'em look like nobody" - Roy Jones Jr (Y'all must've forgot)

Funny how people bring up size to discredit DJ and his division. They train just as hard, if not more, than fighters in higher weight classes.
For me it's just the entertainment part. Skill wise and accomplishments he's head and shoulders above his division and no discredit there. Just not a big fan of the division and only teasing people who like it. Don't hate it or anything but I can't see myself gathering people up to come over and watch guys fight smaller than my girlfriend. My friends are casuals so they want heavyweights and Conor. Can't win

For me it's just the entertainment part. Skill wise and accomplishments he's head and shoulders above his division and no discredit there. Just not a big fan of the division and only teasing people who like it. Don't hate it or anything but I can't see myself gathering people up to come over and watch guys fight smaller than my girlfriend. My friends are casuals so they want heavyweights and Conor. Can't win

you just aren't a fan of MMA then...that takedown to armbar in his last fight was one of the most exciting moments I've ever witnessed in MMA. This guy is next level MMA

Size and lack of decent opponents.
Who cares if they train as much?
In a no weight class, they would get destroyed by the bigger guys.

That's the whole reason they invented weight divisions, so that smaller guys can compete. More money.

Listen neither of our points are mutually exclusive
DJ is an amazing fighter, but many of his defenses were against non-elite fighters.
In my opinion GSP's title reign is far more impressive
All the goats have faced shitty opponents. GSP fought Dan Hardy, Alves, lightweights like BJ and Matt Serra etc.

Anderson fought Leites, Lutter, cote etc.

Fedor has fought a lot of quality opponents but many cans on the way as well.

Jon Jones faced middleweights like chael and Vitor etc.

Wow! Benavidez, Cejudo, Dodson, and Kyoji!

Wait, who else? Isn't he supposed to have a title defense record? But I can count his impressive wins on one hand?

Dodson twice and Joe B twice helped his title defense record alot.

FACT!

Did that help my post be more believable?

You have six fingers?

Back