Pp

Probably end up being good fight. Two grapplers high Ievel I enjoy. Shields should win comfortably but Fitch will put up a good fight

W
Gracie disagrees. You're thinking of boxing. One aspect of fighting
When you got inevitably picked on back at school, did you throw a punch at the bully or lie on the floor, legs apart waiting for him to lie on you?
You may have just got beat up, in that case I apologise.

WSOF getting their money's worth with all of those commercial breaks during the fight

Shields via superior takedowns and ground game. Fitchs isnt able to blanket him more than a round or two. Boring ud incoming

Fitch vs shields has all the potential of being boringest fight of 2016. I though Maia vs shields might be a decent fight because sometimes u give 2 ground fighter fighting each other it might turn into a decent stand up fight. But fail. Okami vs Fitch was boring as fuck to. Okami, Fitch, shields got cut from the ufc because of boring fights. Which wasn't fair.same goes to Jared rosholt

Gonna be a boring fight where Shields decisions Fitch handily.

With cain pulling out. Im more excited for this card now then 207.

With cain pulling out. Im more excited for this card now then 207.

Means vs Brazilian Cowboy
Garcia vs Pyle
Vetorri vs Carlos Junior
DHK vs Safferdine
Hendricks vs Magny

The undercard is way more interesting than the WSOF main card.

Means vs Brazilian Cowboy
Garcia vs Pyle
Vetorri vs Carlos Junior
DHK vs Safferdine
Hendricks vs Magny

The undercard is way more interesting than the WSOF main card.
DHK vs Saffiedine and Hendricks vs Magny have the potential to suck.

DHK vs Saffiedine and Hendricks vs Magny have the potential to suck.
I mean, all fights do. But if I'm looking for potential excitement, I'm going 207 undercard > WSOF Main card. Not to mention the main card.

Back