Powerlifting world champ dead in a street fight

NaughtyBoy

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Dunno if this is the right place to post this.

Andrei Drachov, Powerlifting world champ die in hospital after getting involved in a street fight.

You guys will notice that the man who was fighting against him dropped him with some spinning shit... ala Vitor Belfort. Pretty nice actually but then he went full savage on him... it was too much and unnecessary imo.

Here's the vid. I think plays by the rules... Couldn't embed the video. sorry, but here's the link:

http://www.unotv.com/noticias/porta...ntamiento-de-pesas-en-pelea-callejera-843603/

Muscles can't do shit against some skilled fighter.

Last edited:
Dunno if this is the right place to post this.

Andrei Drachov, Powerlifting world champ die in hospital after getting involved in a street fight.

You guys will notice that the man who was fighting against him dropped him with some spinning shit... ala Vitor Belfort. Pretty nice actually but then he went full savage on him... it was too much and unnecessary imo.

Here's the vid. I think plays by the rules... Couldn't embed the video. sorry, but here's the link:

http://www.unotv.com/noticias/porta...ntamiento-de-pesas-en-pelea-callejera-843603/

Muscles can't do shit against some skilled fighter.

Powerlifting is the opposite of fundamental martial arts. The big guy didn't move back or to the side... especially when the lil guy telegraphed his spinning roundhouse. Very much a TKD kicking technique. However slow and methodical, the big guy just stood there like a punching bag.

Sad tragedy. RIP.

Powerlifting is the opposite of fundamental martial arts. The big guy didn't move back or to the side... especially when the lil guy telegraphed his spinning roundhouse. Very much a TKD kicking technique. However slow and methodical, the big guy just stood there like a punching bag.

Sad tragedy. RIP.
Agreed. Fucked up anyways.
I really dislike that somebody unloads on a limb opponent like that. Good news is that police catching him later.

Back