POWER RANGERS Movie (Features First Gay Character; First Critics Reviews)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was a lazy international trailer. Is Japan going to get a super special one? Fingers crossed

@Dragonlordxxxxx

I like the notes saying Rita is a former Green Ranger Gone bad and Zordon an ascended Red Ranger , implies that they have a history possibly betrayal .

Update: December 19, 2016

First Look at Goldar Action Figure from POWER RANGERS Movie

powerrangersmoviegoldar-1-219067.jpg

powerrangersmoviegoldar-3-219065.jpg

powerrangersmoviegoldar-4-219064.jpg

powerrangersmoviegoldar-5-219063.jpg

Power Rangers: First Look at Goldar in Movie Reboot
not-like-this_zps11xz0d50.gif

Why do I keep getting mentioned for this thread? Did I accidentally hit a button or something?

Update: January 7, 2017

New Images of the Zords from POWER RANGERS Released

power-rangers-vr-1-223579.png

Fans and Press who are attending CES have had the chance to test out the custom Power Rangers: Zords Rising VR experience. As the name suggests, it's given fans the best look at the Battle Zords thus far.

The Tyrannosaurus Rex, Triceratops, Mastodon, Sabertooth Tiger, and Pterodactyl are all present in the new images, and they look incredible. The best news is that this is only a scaled down version since it's in VR, so they should look even more impressive in the upcoming film. Players actually have the chance to get in the Zords during the VR experience, and can manipulate the controls in the cockpit.

power-rangers-vr-2-223580.png

power-rangers-vr-3-223581.png

Power Rangers: New Images Of Zords Released

Good Lord, those zords are going to look nothing like dinosaurs.

They look like frogs

Shades of the previous Power Rangers films.

Outside of the pink rangers zord I wouldn't be able to tell you what they are, if didn't already know.

They do look like something out of Beast Wars but not the good part of Beast Wars, the part where they go back to Cybertron and I stopped watching. Yellow zord appears to be Cheetor.
719804-cheetor_beast_robot.jpg

The toys were not lying. Not one bit. Everything looks like shit. Even the black ranger joke fell flat.

I've never done such a 180 from the 1st trailer to the 2nd trailer.

Only Hollywood can take a show about a bunch of corny teenager fighting over Japanese stock footage and make a movie even worse than that.

The morphin' sequence needs to be the same as the old show, including the dramatic posing and corny one liners, dammit!

I... liked the trailer?

Goldar was quite a few different shades of gold, so not one solid color. I mean, maybe this is his first iteration as well? I will give them that MAYBE....

I thought Bill Hader was perfectly cast for his voice, got excited seeing a neat fight scene, excited seeing the zords run down the road, excited to see megazord.

Perhaps Tranformers level of graphics (new age, modern look that strays away from tradition). Will definitely watch.

It looked like a modern style power rangers movie. I was the wrong age for the original show when it was new, so I don't feel really attached to it. I think the new trailer looks okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back