Turkey, the Kurds, and Syria(Kurds Reach Afrin Deal with Syrian Government Forces)

the US has supported all of them so far.
the turks as a nato-ally, the so calld rebels (that join the turks now, wut?) and the kurds promising them a state.
what a nice messy strategy...

Has anyone considered the fact that turkey is also doing this as a landmass grab as well?

They want to take over the northwestern part of Syria. Giving them an entry point to Israel.

This is a fragile situation. Imagine if Israel takes military intervention.

And the world goes....

giphy.gif

Hey guys, A Kurd here. Suffice to say - Fuck Erdogan. Nevertheless, we’ve been betrayed by everyone. No friends but the mountains.

Hey guys, A Kurd here. Suffice to say - Fuck Erdogan. Nevertheless, we’ve been betrayed by everyone. No friends but the mountains.
Sorry we always fuck you guys over man. I hope there is an independent Kurdistan in your lifetime.

Sorry we always fuck you guys over man. I hope there is an independent Kurdistan in your lifetime.
I doubt it, brother. Governed by tribal idiots, surrounded by bedouins and treacherous governance suggests otherwise.

I doubt it, brother. Governed by tribal idiots, surrounded by bedouins and treacherous governance suggests otherwise.

It is like we are brothers from a different continent..

Well Israelis and Russians had your hopes.
Russians withdrew and gave the greenlight! Some speculate that Netanyahu deliberately expressed support for the Kurds in order that the arab world would backlash.

Back