Trump Strips Former CIA Chief John Brennan of Security Clearance

Is Trump Stripping Security Clearances a good or bad thing?

• Total voters
Weird that you felt the need to interject in the first place.

But I know I've hurt your feelings in the past so I guess I can expect it.

You mean..... The way you got involved in a conversation that... didn't involve you.... in... any way? Briliant post, Fail Poster....

Remember that thread you started the other day where you tried to pretend you used to be a Conservative? I remember that.

Because I'm laughing at Pat Buchanan saying Trump should/could kill Brennan in a duel?

You're a real bright guy lol

Because I'm laughing at Pat Buchanan saying Trump should/could kill Brennan in a duel?

You're a real bright guy lol

ROFL, maybe you should read that tweet again.... The irony is delicious.

EDIT: and I've seen you posting on here for 5 or 6 years, you've not been a Conservative ever in that time.

Sorry, but I'm calling bullshit. In government, you are just a number. There is ALWAYS someone that replaces you when you leave, and who would have the same info you might, resulting in redundancy. You do not continue to give someone carte blanche clearances AFTER they've left service. And if there is no written record of what they knew prior to separation, then that person was a fraud to begin with.

@OeuvrePressure

Whomever started this practice of extending people's clearances after they've left was a fucking con-artist looking to make a quick buck, OR was too in love with the idea of being in-the-know, and couldn't let go.

https://goo.gl/images/q5edvP
q5edvP

ROFL, maybe you should read that tweet again.... The irony is delicious.

EDIT: and I've seen you posting on here for 5 or 6 years, you've not been a Conservative ever in that time.

What did I miss?

You mean..... The way you got involved in a conversation that... didn't involve you.... in... any way? Briliant post, Fail Poster....

I was just helping the man indulge in his conspiracy.

You on the other hand are a typical lurking butthurt.

I was just helping the man indulge in his conspiracy.

You on the other hand are a typical lurking butthurt.

Calls other people conspiracy theorist.... then claims other posters are “lurking”.... you can’t not contradict yourself.

Cant wait for you to stop posting and for one of the others to come back to derail the topic again, which you have done with each of your posts with nothing but personal attacks and nothing on topic...with the same gifs...and no, please dont stop. I love having the board warrior cliques follow me around, shows im doing something right. Also notice you never get reported? Cause I love you fools like a man loves a gerbil...
Whoa, whoa, whoa, so long as it isn't the way a gay man loves a gerbil. :D

You understand that’s not how clearances work, right? You can’t just turn them on and off at will. The person needs to have the clearance and the need to know to get classified info. To get the clearance, there’s a long background investigation. It’s fine for the person to keep their clearance, even if they aren’t getting read in on classified information.

Yes, I understand HOW they work, probably better than you. Regardless, they should NOT have clearance once they leave their position. You are making assumptions that these people will be asked for their input on a frequent basis, which is incorrect. They use this information for personal gain, be it as a talking head on a fake news show, to make money "consulting", or to simply feel important. If you think that's a good idea, you're wrong.

Sorry, but I'm calling bullshit. In government, you are just a number. There is ALWAYS someone that replaces you when you leave, and who would have the same info you might, resulting in redundancy. You do not continue to give someone carte blanche clearances AFTER they've left service. And if there is no written record of what they knew prior to separation, then that person was a fraud to begin with.

@OeuvrePressure

Whomever started this practice of extending people's clearances after they've left was a fucking con-artist looking to make a quick buck, OR was too in love with the idea of being in-the-know, and couldn't let go.
You sure do love to make assertions

This used to be a respectable establishment, but since you showed up it's turned into a house of ...ill refute.

380.gif

Chump is publicly revoking security clearances and telling NYT or whichever it was it was due to the Russia witchhunt because he knows these guys are going to be witnesses against him so he is either witness tampering or he is setting up an excuse for later so he can say these guys are testifying against him because they are getting back at him for revoking security clearances.

Back