Trump Strips Former CIA Chief John Brennan of Security Clearance

Is Trump Stripping Security Clearances a good or bad thing?

• Total voters

Oh look, another one...and he uses the same gifs they do.

clique.jpg

Are we hurting your feelings snowflake?

Don't worry, the Sherdog deep state will take care of you precious.

Yep, a clique, they think all they are important...also seem to have the same issue with projecting. Ah well, group think is always funny.

Yep, a clique, they think all they are important...also seem to have the same issue with projecting. Ah well, group think is always funny.
<DCrying><DCrying><DCrying>

Just because a group of people think you're dumb doesn't mean it's some conspiracy against you.

It just means a group of people think you're dumb.

Just because a group of people think you're dumb doesn't mean it's some conspiracy against you.

Cant wait for you to stop posting and for one of the others to come back to derail the topic again, which you have done with each of your posts with nothing but personal attacks and nothing on topic...with the same gifs...and no, please dont stop. I love having the board warrior cliques follow me around, shows im doing something right. Also notice you never get reported? Cause I love you fools like a man loves a gerbil...

Cant wait for you to stop posting and for one of the others to come back to derail the topic again, which you have done with each of your posts with nothing but personal attacks and nothing on topic...with the same gifs...and no, please dont stop. I love having the board warrior cliques follow me around, shows im doing something right. Also notice you never get reported? Cause I love you fools like a man loves a gerbil...

One sec, I'm sending my co-conspirators a PM.

He'll be right with you.

<DCrying><DCrying><DCrying>

It's funny how he pegged you dudes right away, and you're butt hurt about it.

Furthermore, if specific knowledge of a specific item requires the "consultation" of the former agent, then that should be done on a case by case basis, and not require blanket security clearances in the meantime.
You understand that’s not how clearances work, right? You can’t just turn them on and off at will. The person needs to have the clearance and the need to know to get classified info. To get the clearance, there’s a long background investigation. It’s fine for the person to keep their clearance, even if they aren’t getting read in on classified information.

weird that that's where you took that.....

Weird that you felt the need to interject in the first place.

But I know I've hurt your feelings in the past so I guess I can expect it.

This conspiracy you invented to excuse your own stupidity really is entertaining.

I wonder if there is even a single post of yours the last 3 pages that is on topic...and I wonder if that undermines your credibility here while propping up my...theory...hmm.
<mma2><Dany07><mma2>

Back