Trump Strips Former CIA Chief John Brennan of Security Clearance

Is Trump Stripping Security Clearances a good or bad thing?

• Total voters
Fucking Amorosa has security clearance, Jared, Ivanka, Mike Flynn (hahha).

By removing security clearance from the people who speak against him, he will surely create a deep state. He's simply too stupid and petty to understand anything. Great example of how simple he is below. The POTUS

One was a Trump guy the other guy said negative things about Trump.... But that is too much detailed information for people

Alex Jones was stripped of his YouTube clearance, so this guy can fuck off with this deep state victimhood bullshit.
56747.jpg

Fucking Amorosa has security clearance, Jared, Ivanka, Mike Flynn (hahha).

By removing security clearance from the people who speak against him, he will surely create a deep state. He's simply too stupid and petty to understand anything. Great example of how simple he is below. The POTUS

{<doc}

@Throttlehead

Let me help you out

Noun. (plural special elections) (politics, government) An election scheduled at other than the usual date for a specific purpose, often to fill an office that has become vacant before the incumbent has completed the term.

I learned something on the Stay Tuned with Preet podcast that puts this whole question to bed (highly recommend the podcast btw).

The entire purpose of giving former intelligence executives and experts security clearance is so that they can continue to advise current intelligence teams. It’s to get information on how hey handled cases in the past, explain evidence, discuss strategy, etc.. The benefit is entirely for intelligence agencies! The people with security clearance receive no benefits.

Once you learn that it makes it clear that removing security clearance to punish someone is mindboggling stupid unless you believe they have nefarious intentions. But it’s obvious that Trump is using this as a fuck you, making it really dumb and bad for the country.

Last edited:
@Throttlehead

Let me help you out

Noun. (plural special elections) (politics, government) An election scheduled at other than the usual date for a specific purpose, often to fill an office that has become vacant before the incumbent has completed the term.
Let me help you out before you follow this idiot over a cliff. Please tell me if this guy has a functioning brain.

@Throttlehead

They weren’t primaries, they were special elections

So, you know, the winner gets office

Pure banana republic stuff, and attempted distraction, the letter was dated July 26, they were holding this until they needed to change the subject. On top of being so fooking incompetent as to not even change the date on letter.

You mean the guy who like 10 years later still sends pictures of his hands to a guy that made fun of his hands in a news article, pulled the security clearance of a guy who was critical of him. Never saw that coming.
Trump might be the most insecure dude in my lifetime. No wonder everyone records themselves around him. Cant trust dudes that are thin skinned and insecure, because those kind of dudes aint loyal.

Can't speak out against Dear Leader. Especially if you're in government or former government.

Or else Trump will throw a tantrum and hurt you in any way possible & his supporters follow in lockstep.

All. Hail. Dear. Leader!!!

Can't speak out against Dear Leader. Especially if you're in government or former government.

Or else Trump will throw a tantrum and hurt you in any way possible & his supporters follow in lockstep.

All. Hail. Dear. Leader!!!
DJT%2Bmad%2Bcow.jpg

Ok so in this sense the security clearance is analogous to a job and the president has the authority that the boss would. If this makes ZERO sense to you (i.e. you have ZERO ability to process a clearly analogous situation) then you've got bigger problems than this thread.

And the pot calls the kettle black. Typical.
Not really. It's not a special privilege (in the sense that people who have it don't use it to further their careers or make money), it's not a paid position, the are no responsibilities associated with it, no chain of command... similarities to a job begin and stop at the fact that most people who get into the intelligence field to begin with do so because they want to serve the country.

Brennan didn't owe Trump any loyalty (and, contrary to what the Cult of Trump believes, didn't even owe it when he had the job) and he wasn't using his position to damage Trump. The stuff he talked about (i.e. Trump being a corrupt moron) was public knowledge.

What happen now when Haspel or whoever holds the job in the future needs to consult with former officials (like they constantly do)? Brennan isn't allowed in the room and can't offer any input, all because the orange manchild got some sand into his vagina.

Obama never stripped anyone of clearance for speaking against him. In fact, this has never been done before to my knowledge.

Is this whataboutism? Because it seems like whataboutism . . .

Back