PotWR- The Power of the Pardon

Should I have used my Presidential Pardon Powers to unban Trotsky?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
With the way you hurl insults and call people names how do you not like Trump? You are just like him except you don’t have money, a model wife or any real power.

@HomerThompson went to an Ivy League school. He knows insults, he has the best insults.

I don't buy that RS is Johnny Mac. JM is a lot more mean-spirited and not nearly as funny. RS was more clearly an act.
Open question, I guess, both use a lot of the same terms and ideas. It is truly scary that there are 2 people who think that way.

I have no idea if he still reads the WR, and I like the Trotsky pardon as well, but Shrimpin Ain't Easy (or something close to that) was an awesome poster. That guy would go full Rambo on threads full of libertarians. He was a very smart and funny poster.

I found the War Room to be a much better place since @Trotsky was banned. It is too bad he is back. :(

I voted to bring him back because I enjoy can crushing.

Why do you say that? Because he was mean sometimes?

There's a major asymmetry in the WR in terms of who is most disliked. The WR right really hates the smarter left-leaning posters, while the WR left despises the idiots on the right.

I shan't be changing my ways, so smoke me while you've got me, gentlemen.

Also, @Ruprecht, I was able to read Bad Samaritans during my time away and greatly enjoyed it. Given that I've never received an infraction from you that I would not concede was well-deserved, I both ask that you be the man to swing the sword on my eventual perma-ban and that you provide me additional readings for then.

Unban Trotsky so he can call intelligent people “stupid” whenever he disagrees with them

I have literally never done this. I call stupid people stupid. For instance, you'll notice that I've never called Ted Cruz stupid, and he's the most odious creature in natural existence. The CDC estimates that every year 3000-4000 women miscarry or become infertile due to the sight of Ted Cruz. Also, I don't call people "retards," nor do I maintain that racists or culturally ignorant people are unintelligent: most brilliant humans in history were varying levels of racist. With that said, Charles Murray is a charlatan pseudoscientist who panders to dolts who cannot fathom the distinction between correlation and causation.

Sometimes? When isn't he mean? There is a reason he was banned.

When talking to people who are responsive to reason, generally. ;)
EDIT: Also, I'll readily concede that I am meanest to you, specifically. But that's what you get for being the most intellectually capable of your lot: higher standards and harsher sanctions.

Agree.

It'd be like banning @TheComebackKid

giphy.gif

Last edited:
I strongly disapprove of Trotsky’s views but I will defend to the death his right to be an active sherdogger!

With the way you hurl insults and call people names how do you not like Trump? You are just like him except you don’t have money, a model wife or any real power.

Why are you disrespecting the president, if you don't like it, get out my war room!

I shan't be changing my ways, so smoke me while you've got me, gentlemen.

Also, @Ruprecht, I was able to read Bad Samaritans during my time away and greatly enjoyed it. Given that I've never received an infraction from you that I would not concede was well-deserved, I both ask that you be the man to swing the sword on my eventual perma-ban and that you provide me additional readings for then.

I have literally never done this. I call stupid people stupid. For instance, you'll notice that I've never called Ted Cruz stupid, and he's the most odious creature in natural existence. The CDC estimates that every year 3000-4000 women miscarry or become infertile due to the sight of Ted Cruz. Also, I don't call people "retards," nor do I maintain that racists or culturally ignorant people are unintelligent: most brilliant humans in history were varying levels of racist. With that said, Charles Murray is a charlatan pseudoscientist who panders to dolts who cannot fathom the distinction between correlation and causation.

When talking to people who are responsive to reason, generally. ;)
EDIT: Also, I'll readily concede that I am meanest to you, specifically. But that's what you get for being the most intellectually capable of your lot: higher standards and harsher sanctions.

giphy.gif
Welcome back, brother jack dude.

IllFortunateBoubou-size_restricted.gif

I dont understand this whole president of the war room thing. is this a real thing? @HomerThompson

What powers do you actually have?

I'm glad he's back! The war room Left needs all the help they can get.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back