PotWR- The Power of the Pardon

Should I have used my Presidential Pardon Powers to unban Trotsky?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello sir @HomerThompson, I have a humble request. It's an inquiry asking politely or formally for something.

...uh, if you'd be so kind to change my title to
VANILLA THUNDER

gracias

Really? Man, your knowledge of shit posters is amateur af.

@Seano and oleDirtyBast4rd aren't near the worst here. ODB at least engages topics and attempts to explain/defend his position - and with posters like firstemperor derping around, that's something. @Seano doesn't really do that and is more of an "all's well if I'm well" type, but that's still better than a lot of posters here.

Palis and GSM are probably the two worst posters here taking into consideration post quality and intelligence. Byron Carter, Bloodworth (RIP), and RIPWarrior are probably the worst purely in terms of being piece of shit human beings.

The thing is, truly shitty posters (and the two you mention qualify) can just be ignored and don't really fuck up threads. Kind of a paradox in that you have to be pretty OK to derail and ruin discussions. I think ODB is a good pick, in that he's right on the ignore border but can also put in enough effort to draw you in. Geese is similar. Personally, I ignore them both, but it was a tough call.

The thing is, truly shitty posters (and the two you mention qualify) can just be ignored and don't really fuck up threads. Kind of a paradox in that you have to be pretty OK to derail and ruin discussions. I think ODB is a good pick, in that he's right on the ignore border but can also put in enough effort to draw you in. Geese is similar. Personally, I ignore them both, but it was a tough call.

I think ODB gets the benefit of being a good faith contributor. What he contributes is shitty and shortsighted, but he's not intentionally trying to derail or obfuscate, generally.

Really? Man, your knowledge of shit posters is amateur af.

@Seano and oleDirtyBast4rd aren't near the worst here. ODB at least engages topics and attempts to explain/defend his position - and with posters like firstemperor derping around, that's something. @Seano doesn't really do that and is more of an "all's well if I'm well" type, but that's still better than a lot of posters here.

Palis and GSM are probably the two worst posters here taking into consideration post quality and intelligence. Byron Carter, Bloodworth (RIP), and RIPWarrior are probably the worst purely in terms of being piece of shit human beings.

@Soul Crusher is on a special level of shitposting. I might disagree with @Seano and @oleDirtyBast4rd but they do contribute to a thread. @Soul Crusher is so hopelessly idiotic and spams threads so incessantly with useless gif reactions that it derails and ruins conversations.

@Soul Crusher is on a special level of shitposting. I might disagree with @Seano and @oleDirtyBast4rd but they do contribute to a thread. @Soul Crusher is so hopelessly idiotic and spams threads so incessantly with useless gif reactions that it derails and ruins conversations.
tenor.gif

Gotten to by the truth.

ODB has probably the highest volume of bad faith posting on Sherdog. Not sure what some of y'all are smoking.

ODB has probably the highest volume of bad faith posting on Sherdog. Not sure what some of y'all are smoking.
Exactly. He'll go for days and days posting in the same thread. All, very clearly, in bad faith.

NYT's columist Ross Douthat predicted a Trump presidency (much to his dismay) back in 2016. Here is an article he wrote that angered a lot of people at the time:

Didn't he later retract that prediction?

I think it's strange that some of the left-wing posters have formed a little clique in here to talk about other posters. They remind me of teenage girls. Self-important, yet harmless. Cute.

Also, totally ignorant of the coming Nexus.

I think it's strange that some of the left-wing posters have formed a little clique in here to talk about other posters. They remind me of teenage girls. Self-important, yet harmless. Cute.

Also, totally ignorant of the coming Nexus.

It's an open forum. You can directly defend ODB, geese, or TCK if you want to. I think you take this route because you want to encourage them while still keeping your distance from them.

It's an open forum. You can directly defend ODB, geese, or TCK if you want to. I think you take this route because you want to encourage them while still keeping your distance from them.
lol

or maybe I'd rather spend my time doing more important things.

lol

or maybe I'd rather spend my time doing more important things.

It doesn't take any more time to defend them that it does to whine that others have noticed their shittiness. Also takes even less time to not write that cowardly half-defense than it does to write it.

It doesn't take any more time to defend them that it does to whine that others have noticed their shittiness. Also takes even less time to not write that cowardly half-defense than it does to write it.
My view is that the you and your girlfriends in the OT thread are already tribal enough. I don't need to participate in the formation another tribe to squabble with you. They can defend themselves just like I can defend myself.

My view is that the you and your girlfriends in the OT thread are already tribal enough. I don't need to participate in the formation another tribe to squabble with you. They can defend themselves just like I can defend myself.

First, you obviously felt the need to chime in sort of on their defense here. Second, you can't see any reason other than tribalism that smarter, more honest posters might have issues with the people named?

First, you obviously felt the need to chime in sort of on their defense here. Second, you can't see any reason other than tribalism that smarter, more honest posters might have issues with the people named?
You're being silly again. I didn't defend anyone. I laughed at the clique of teenage girls because it's cute.

As for "smarter" posters, I'll keep my opinion on that to myself for the same reason above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back