PotWR- Official Sh*tposter of the Month Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, the guy who got all the votes does. That's how it works dummy
Why don't you challenge him, challenge him to 1 on 1 vote , see how that works out for you.

And don't be gut less, tag someone when you call them out

@Rational Poster

Last edited:
Why don't you challenge him challenge him to 1 on 1 vote , see how that works out for you.

And don't be gut less, tag someone when you call them out

@Rational Poster

Tagging someone is gay and there was already a list. I was on there and so was he. The numbers spoke for themselves. He was incredibly far ahead.
And the sad thing about this, he and his girlfriends were going around asking people to vote for me.

Original poll was the real poll . Winner had double the votes of anyone else on the list .
Guess the results were not taken well so another one was created without the original winner .
Your war room liberals folks....

Tagging someone is gay and there was already a list. I was on there and so was he. The numbers spoke for themselves. He was incredibly far ahead.
And the sad thing about this, he and his girlfriends were going around asking people to vote for me.
Gay ? Are you fucking twelve lol

I have my best people watching you so I can personally send mods your screw ups. o_O
tenor.gif

A decision was made to exclude @Rational Poster and @Jack V Savage for the War Room edition because they placed 3rd and 6th place overall for Sherdog's Worst Poster:

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/the-guernica-awards-ceremony-sherdogs-worst-poster-is.3522015/

It was time to give someone else a chance to shine.

{<redford}

The thought process you showed indicated that trolls realized that voting for a good poster ends up being more of an honor than an insult. As I put it, it's cockroaches like KONE picking which shoe they most dislike.

It's interesting to see the contrast on the other side. I think even most right-wingers would agree that geese is a legit awful poster (uncommonly poor thinker, dishonest, and very immature). Lefties didn't pick a smart right-winger.

Lame trolling call out threads are against the rules, Homer. Pretty sure you've already been warned about it too.

Yet the real President does the same thing on Twitter every day.. and has been warned about it..

No one cares, free pass...

But, is serious business in an MMA forum..

BAN!! DUBBS!! MONTH OFF!!

SAD..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back