PotWR- Official Sh*tposter of the Month Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bobgeese is garbage.

I'm not sure if I voted but if I did bobgesse would have got my vote.

he stood out among many worthy contenders.

Many people say stupid stuff but his consistency was unparalleled.

Not a bad choice, at least as deserving of this distinction as any I can think of off the top of my head.

With a 2012 join date and after more than 1k posts you're ok as a shitposter, you're a shitposter!

nothing presidential about this thread, bud

It is my duty as a sniper to harass, annoy and break the very fabric of the forum experience. All mods and presidents must die.

I think sniper is just joking but homer Thompson is semi serious and angry. I mean he has a list of all the sherdoggers he hates ready and took the time to compile them in a thread for all to see.

a list..

I couldn't even name 1 poster off the top of my head who Id memorize their username for future shitposting reference

We should start treating homer like he treats trump.

Hes the president after all. He needs to be held to a higher standard, IMO.

We are watching, @HomerThompson

He’s a snitch who’s forum contributions consist of hot dog memes and butthurt.

I’ll be fine.

You're a bigger man than @HomerThompson. Lord knows if roles were reversed, he'd smash that report button in a nano second, and you'd have dubs.

Or I start a thread about a NYT story that details how the cia paid Russians for dirt on trump, and the butthurt from everyone who was sure trump was a secrets Russian flowed like salty tears..

Of course he would, he’s a snitch.

I wonder what Homer Thompson looks like in real life lol. I imagine not much different from his avi

I imagine him more as a grown up Milhouse.

there-is-no-need-to-be-upset-gorilla-munch-jimmies-rustled-jimmies-no-tears-13587216417.gif

As he should, wasting the valuable resource of moderator time like that. There's real problems in this world, brah.

I'd say 95%+ of reports gets dismissed. A large majority of our work is just saying "nah".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back