[POTWR 2018] You think you're a WR regular? Well GTF in here.

C7GPi.gif

This voting shit is getting ridiculous.

I was promised by The hillarites and war room pansies if we voted for Trump/@Palis we would get a fascist dictatorship.

Well, we got the job done now where the hell is the death of democracy I was promised.

I'd vote for you if you vow to establish Cardassian rule
I'm not listed in the OP, must not be a WR regular.

You only get listed upon posting itt.

idk if I'd consider myself a regular, maybe a step above a casual but one step below a regular. semi-regular if you will.

I'd vote for you if you vow to establish Cardassian rule

The Federation is decadent and weak.

Under my gulship, the Cardassian Union will wash their filth from the Alpha Quadrant.

How does one go about acquiring such a thing? I lost my SD birth certificate circa 2015.

Do you "look Muslim"? Cause if so, the certificate wouldn't have mattered much anyway to some.

How does one go about acquiring such a thing? I lost my SD birth certificate circa 2015.
Therefore you don't exist as a person anymore. Live that jack reacher lifestyle dude. Seriously you need to contact the government, they are the ones handling this stuff now.

Do you "look Muslim"? Cause if so, the certificate wouldn't have mattered much anyway to some.
More like one of Hitlers chosen. It's a burden.

Therefore you don't exist as a person anymore. Live that jack reacher lifestyle dude. Seriously you need to contact the government, they are the ones handling this stuff now.

Damn. Figured I'd be grandfathered in somehow. Shadow, or regular government?

Back