[POTWR 2018] You think you're a WR regular? Well GTF in here.

giphy.gif
My bad, thank you

Can I lobby for open borders for Mayberry refugee's? I mean, we need some diversity around here .

It's the other way around.
Berry is the Sweden for WR's Syria/fake Syrian refugees.

Yes, most of the berries are cucked.

Also, now that I'm here, might as well register.

<PandaHi75>

So long as they're not from the Sports Bar, right @JDragon and @Bald1?
Aye. I will lobby to be in charge of keeping outsiders where they belong - outside! No matter who wins. Nothing as crude as building walls. But rather I will erect ( !! ) electrified fences so as to better see the migrants, ahem, Sport Bar bums faces as I mock them and liberally dispense beanbag rounds in their general direction.

I believe my heritage uniquely qualifies me as a racist xenophobe. I mean head of border security. I might even compose our very own Deutschland Deutschland type of song! Or is that a bit too much?

This is just the registration.

Well then register me to vote.

So how do I register to vote, just by posting here?

This is an unofficial registration for the sake of accumulating a list to submit the week registration happens to avoid people getting missed. Being on the list doesn't guarantee registration but it will likely help you attempt to register in November if you don't notice the sticky thread that week

Lists! Lists! We don't need no stinking Lists!

Besides, I am Commander of the Known Universe... so there's that.

We're half a year away from POTWR elections, but considering the voter list thing got politicized last time around, maybe it's a good idea to start voter registration as early as possible when candidates are not known yet, no?

Considering @Lead abused a list I created for an entirely different purpose last time around, I figured why not do it again.

Drop a message here and I will add you to the list. I don't organize this thing so obviously it's up to Lead to do with the list whatever he will, but knowing his propensity to using other people's lists, this will probably end up becoming part of the official voter list.

@Anung Un Rama
@Bald1
@Bat Dad
@Diamond Jim
@Edison Carasio
@Falsedawn
@Farmer Br0wn
@Handsomebwonderfull
@luckyshot
@Rational Poster
@ripskater
@ShinkanPo