• US Central Time Zone

• US Eastern Time Zone

• Europe

• Asia/ Oceana/ Island Pacific

• Non US America/ Carribean

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, now I've seen every degeneracy imaginable.
latest
It's good for you it builds character.

@MusterX

C.I.A. Monthly Report added to the first page!

<{anton}><13>

Yea nobody wants to discuss the reality of American war which is predicated on lies, manipulation, propaganda, and false flags. That's alright. Next month I'll go with something a little more provocative.

Yea nobody wants to discuss the reality of American war which is predicated on lies, manipulation, propaganda, and false flags. That's alright. Next month I'll go with something a little more provocative.
So, we blew up and sunk our own ship, the USS Maine, killing our own guys, 266, to continue propaganda against Spain, to fuel our citizens and goad Spain into the war?

So, we blew up and sunk our own ship, the USS Maine, killing our own guys, 266, to continue propaganda against Spain, to fuel our citizens and goad Spain into the war?

Looks like it yes. There was a federal inquiry to determine who sank the Maine in Havana but it was determined that they had no idea who was responsible. Spain had wooden ships at the time and the U.S. had about half steel ships. The last thing Spain would have wanted was war with the U.S. In addition to that the U.S. press was spilling full tilt propaganda depicting Spain as beasts that would kill women and children. The entire thing looks like a set up. In addition to that you have the words of Smedley Butler.

330px-SmedleyButler.jpeg

Smedley Butler was a Marine Corp. Major General, that was the highest rank at the time. At the time of his death in 1940 he was the most decorated Marine in U.S. history. He wrote a book called War is a Racket in which he said that the reason he went to Cuba and kicked Spain's ass was to make it a nice place for the National City Bank to make revenues off the sugar crop, that world's largest at the time.

National City Bank was owned by the Rockefellers. It loaned the U.S. government 200 million dollars to pay for the war in Cuba. The New York Journal was run at the time by William Randolph Hearst who paid bribes to spy on the Spanish-American ambassador and the De Lome letter was intercepted that called our president weak. Hearst published the letter under the title, "Worst insult to America ever" and then 2 days later the Maine mysteriously sank. So the Rockefellers paid for the war then set up banks all over Cuba and the New York Journal handled the propaganda at home to piss everyone off.

Our media was posting shit like this.

194355_5_.jpg

Mark Twain later wrote, "How our hearts burned with indignation against the atrocious Spaniards.… But when the smoke was over, the dead buried and the cost of the war came back to the people in an increase in the price of commodities and rent — that is, when we sobered up from our patriotic spree — it suddenly dawned on us that the cause of the Spanish-American War was the price of sugar."

Looks like it yes. There was a federal inquiry to determine who sank the Maine in Havana but it was determined that they had no idea who was responsible. Spain had wooden ships at the time and the U.S. had about half steel ships. The last thing Spain would have wanted was war with the U.S. In addition to that the U.S. press was spilling full tilt propaganda depicting Spain as beasts that would kill women and children. The entire thing looks like a set up. In addition to that you have the words of Smedley Butler.

330px-SmedleyButler.jpeg

Smedley Butler was a Marine Corp. Major General, that was the highest rank at the time. At the time of his death in 1940 he was the most decorated Marine in U.S. history. He wrote a book called War is a Racket in which he said that the reason he went to Cuba and kicked Spain's ass was to make it a nice place for the National City Bank to make revenues off the sugar crop, that world's largest at the time.

National City Bank was owned by the Rockefellers. It loaned the U.S. government 200 million dollars to pay for the war in Cuba. The New York Journal was run at the time by William Randolph Hearst who paid bribes to spy on the Spanish-American ambassador and the De Lome letter was intercepted that called our president weak. Hearst published the letter under the title, "Worst insult to America ever" and then 2 days later the Maine mysteriously sank. So the Rockefellers paid for the war then set up banks all over Cuba and the New York Journal handled the propaganda at home to piss everyone off.

Our media was posting shit like this.

194355_5_.jpg

Mark Twain later wrote, "How our hearts burned with indignation against the atrocious Spaniards.… But when the smoke was over, the dead buried and the cost of the war came back to the people in an increase in the price of commodities and rent — that is, when we sobered up from our patriotic spree — it suddenly dawned on us that the cause of the Spanish-American War was the price of sugar."
Very interesting stuff dude, thank you.

Very interesting stuff dude, thank you.

It didn't get any better after that. We found out decades after WWI that the official story with the sinking of the Lusitania that got us into the World War I was also horseshit, even more so IMO than the Maine in the Spanish American war. The U.S. government pretty much sacrificed all the British and American civilians on the Lusitania and then covered it up.

In fact, why don't we just trim it down to the accusations.

Spanish-American War- U.S.S. Maine is sank, it cannot be determined who was responsible, America blames it on Spain and goes to war.

WWI - Lusitania is sank killing British and American civilians. Germany is blamed and we later find out the ship was loaded with war munitions. The U.S. basically sacrificed its own citizens.

WWII - Both the Navy and Army Commissions determined that Washington had FULL foreknowledge of the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor, including knowledge of the exact day of the attack. This was covered up and classified for many years.

Vietnam Conflict - Declassified N.S.A. documents showed in 2005 that the Gulf of Tonkin incident that got the U.S. into the war never happened. It was covered up for 40 years.

Iraq War -Weapons of mass destruction, there were no weapons of mass destruction.

They are all predicated on lies.

Right now we have this entire thing with the U.S. Intelligence and this "Russia hacking." Less and less people are being fooled by the U.S. lying about shit over and over. This 3 minute video shows how people are waking up to the bullshit.

Basically John Harwood puts up a poll on his Twitter and asks, who do you believe, Wikileaks or U.S. Intelligence and the results came back 83% for Wikileaks and 17% for U.S. Intelligence. I think that is very telling about how much people are believing anything the U.S. government says at this point.

@Palis bring my thread back. I made a prediction no one else made. I was right. You guys were wrong.

Rustled jimmies are no reason to delete a thread.

Do right by your countrymen.

@Palis bring my thread back. I made a prediction no one else made. I was right. You guys were wrong.

Must've been a doozy. It didn't even make The Dump. Nice work!

You aren't entertaining or witty enough so next time ensure your thread has content.

Buncha mountain time sovereign citizen buggers unwilling to register. I know there's at least 2 more WR regulars from my city alone.

Jigglyass.gif
jigglyass.gif
jigglyass.gif
jigglyass.gif

(sorry guys, photobucket on another comp)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back