• US Eastern Time Zone

• Europe

• Asia/ Oceana/ Island Pacific

• Non US America/ Carribean

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pres, we are dropping like flies.

A significant contingent of us cuck-slayers have been yellowed.

Maybe the first stages of a coup d'état.

If it makes you feel better, rational is yellow too

Pres, we are dropping like flies.

A significant contingent of us cuck-slayers have been yellowed.

Maybe the first stages of a coup d'état.
I'm noticing this... it's typical of the world at play currently. True patriots are censored and banned from twitter, youtube, facebook... yet the other side goes unchecked with true vitriol.

Google thwarts and sways certain searches yet leaves others alone.

It's a darkening unbecoming of what this country used to be about which currently is control of thoughts, censoring and fascism, not intelligent thought, true conjecture and freedom of thought.

It is bred out of jealousy, hatred, self-hate/immolation. It is imperative that we do not drop to their level. Keep your words concise, sharp, dagger like but keep them noble without hate and toxicity.

They cannot win on facts, they win by dividing and conquering through suppression of thoughts. Do every. single. thing possible to not get banned. Yet, clap back with elegance, precision and facts, much like how Kobe Bryant hits a turn around, fadeaway jumper from the post right in LeBron's face.

Yellows or not, we are winning the war and currently the oppositions only play is censoring, shouting down and controlling our side.

Keep being the best War Room patriots; keep making the War Room great.

With Admiration,

-President Palis

lol at having the Obama handshake in the top left.
absentthings-1178209-640x360.jpg

They put the thread in the dump because they know I'm right and it hurts their little feelings.

They put the thread in the dump because they know I'm right and it hurts their little feelings.
Bring the people together instead of dividing them. You're the potus, I believe in you.

Bring the people together instead of dividing them. You're the potus, I believe in you.
Can't help people who don't want to be helped.

However, more people will wake up from their lemming status and see that they do not want to be affiliated with hatred and crazy.

Can't help people who don't want to be helped.

However, more people will wake up from their lemming status and see that they do not want to be affiliated with hatred and crazy.
There's also the problem of labels. Many people are branded with the liberal label when in fact they are not liberals.

There's also the problem of labels. Many people are branded with the liberal label when in fact they are not liberals.
All Trump supporters, right wingers are racist along with only white people can be racist. Yeah we all know!

All Trump supporters, right wingers are racist along with only white people can be racist. Yeah we all know!
Time to break the cycle of generalizations. You could be the example the war room needs. You can be everyone's potus.

We need to go back to the old days where @Lead and I got mixed up all the time

We are in a war my fellow Americans. We are in a war notonly with Islamic terrorists, but liberalterrorists as well.

Not only do we have people around the world that hate us, but we have our very own self-hating citizens who hate Americans and America as well.

From politicians, to NBA coaches, actors, actresses, professional athletes, they are all people who benefit tremendously from living in such an amazing country that people in the past fought and died for. How do they honor such easy living conditions? How do theh give back by having everythingeveryone else wants? They shit on it by shitting on our flag and President. Kendrick Lamar once said; "Sit down bitch, be humble".

Current day Liberals are not the Liberals of yesteryear. They are living in spite, jealousy, confusion and hatred. The old school Liberals are leaving in flocks going more center-right as they know that the antifa, BLM, anti-flag, anti-Christian, pro-Islam crowd is not the right path for our country but is a path to self destruction.

It has been a pleasure being the first elected President of the war room but I have to say, between the Las Vegas shooting, the spiral of out of control mod bias here, the fake right-wing mod that was put in to curtail this bias and the complete, utter, disregard for their country by putting their country last and hate first by many posters here is very disappointing to see.

The WR President is just for fun and ruffling feathers, but for real, some of you "I'm with her" liberal posters have completely lost it and have spiraled into a dark place.

A lot of times on Sherdog aftersomething happens, unfortunately tragically, we often ask the phrase; "Which Sherdogger did it?". With the recent LV attack you have to wonder, after seeing some posts, whichSherdogger would do this in the future to spite Trump and Americans, mostly white Americans? Sad, disturbing times.

I look forward to the WR election coming up, we'll see if any of the format has changed by @Lead and we shall see who is in the running as nominees before i give my Presidential guidance and endorsement too.

May God bless America.

-President Palis

We are in a war my fellow Americans. We are in a war notonly with Islamic terrorists, but liberalterrorists as well.

Not only do we have people around the world that hate us, but we have our very own self-hating citizens who hate Americans and America as well.

From politicians, to NBA coaches, actors, actresses, professional athletes, they are all people who benefit tremendously from living in such an amazing country that people in the past fought and died for. How do they honor such easy living conditions? How do theh give back by having everythingeveryone else wants? They shit on it by shitting on our flag and President. Kendrick Lamar once said; "Sit down bitch, be humble".

Current day Liberals are not the Liberals of yesteryear. They are living in spite, jealousy, confusion and hatred. The old school Liberals are leaving in flocks going more center-right as they know that the antifa, BLM, anti-flag, anti-Christian, pro-Islam crowd is not the right path for our country but is a path to self destruction.

It has been a pleasure being the first elected President of the war room but I have to say, between the Las Vegas shooting, the spiral of out of control mod bias here, the fake right-wing mod that was put in to curtail this bias and the complete, utter, disregard for their country by putting their country last and hate first by many posters here is very disappointing to see.

The WR President is just for fun and ruffling feathers, but for real, some of you "I'm with her" liberal posters have completely lost it and have spiraled into a dark place.

A lot of times on Sherdog aftersomething happens, unfortunately tragically, we often ask the phrase; "Which Sherdogger did it?". With the recent LV attack you have to wonder, after seeing some posts, whichSherdogger would do this in the future to spite Trump and Americans, mostly white Americans? Sad, disturbing times.

I look forward to the WR election coming up, we'll see if any of the format has changed by @Lead and we shall see who is in the running as nominees before i give my Presidential guidance and endorsement too.

May God bless America.

-President Palis
EK9V0C5.gif

May God bless America.

-President Palis

I do find the kneeling distasteful but isn't the timing of a news story that mixes both sports and politics together a perfect way to rally ones base if they were well known to both the WR and Sports Bar?

May God bless America.

-President Palis
When is the WR election?

I'm coming for dat crown...

<{ohyeah}>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP