• US Central Time Zone

• US Eastern Time Zone

• Europe

• Asia/ Oceana/ Island Pacific

• Non US America/ Carribean

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd just like to take a moment and thank @Curmudgeon for all the hard work he does for us. @Palis, this was hands down the best choice among your cabinet members.

200w.gif

Also I am concerned that you will not count votes like you did last year when Ironwolf mysteriously reemerged in the final days of the election.
I can't stop laughing at this post. <Lmaoo>

♕♕♕Special Announcement♕♕♕

It is with great pleasure to declare my first WR Presidential use of power in exiling the known cucklord in @Covfefe.

May you find peace, solace and understanding of what you have become. Learn from your mistakes, use this as a tool to comeback stronger and without cuck in you. Your name and former aliases (DaLeftCrossDresser) shall be abolished and disintegrated into the ether... may God have mercy on your soul.

Thank you all for reading this short special announcement and thank you for your support (approval rating is hovering around 86%). More to come as my cabinet and I are working day and night to continue making the WR great.

Good day and good night fellow WR citizens!

Sincerely,

President Palis
Time to announce the new Chief Justice of the War Room.

IMG_9423.png

The mods need to stop meddling so much in the WR. It's understandable that you are so emotionally (unstable) invested in political topics, but you need to refrain from trying to censor and control the side that you do not like.

Debate, lecture, provide facts, concede, win, but do not purposely sway things to your "side". It's disastrously bad for free thinking, intellectual thought. It's understandable some of the mods are angered by being exposed and laughed at for their incorrect vision of what will happen to Trump.

Neo Nazis in America are more of a minority than Muslims.

Neo Nazis in America are more of a minority than the Black Panthers/Separatists.

The Southern Poverty Law Center is a much more effective hate group than Neo Nazis in America.

Facts.

And I denounce all.

The mods need to stop meddling so much in the WR. It's understandable that you are so emotionally (unstable) invested in political topics, but you need to refrain from trying to censor and control the side that you do not like.

Debate, lecture, provide facts, concede, win, but do not purposely sway things to your "side". It's disastrously bad for free thinking, intellectual thought. It's understandable some of the mods are angered by being exposed and laughed at for their incorrect vision of what will happen to Trump.

I agree sir, which is why need to address them by name, like @Lead @Madmick @Lethal @Limbo Pete (how tha fooks you got modded will always surprise me *highfive* )

Or we can always hide from authority, like those Antifa brats @M3t4tr0n @Fawlty @HomerThompson @Rational Poster @ihateamerica

Last edited:
I don't know what's going on with him. He used to be cool. Yesterday he just randomly popped up ranting. Weird.

I think @The Diplomat uncovered a leftist plot designed to get each leftist's likes up.

Or we're robots or something.

The only thing certain is that it's a leftist plot.

I don't know what's going on with him. He used to be cool. Yesterday he just randomly popped up ranting. Weird.
So yeah, I don't really remember any of the posts I made that night. Sorry about that.

Pres, we are dropping like flies.

A significant contingent of us cuck-slayers have been yellowed.

Maybe the first stages of a coup d'état.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back