• US Central Time Zone

• US Eastern Time Zone

• Europe

• Asia/ Oceana/ Island Pacific

• Non US America/ Carribean

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

What's going on buddy? Sorry I am not on much. I have 4 little monsters to raise that don't give me a break. I ignored them more than I should have last year with both elections.

The rumors about my wife making me stop are false. I am a man (republican) not a nu-male beta democrat that lets their wife boss them around. I made the decision because I have to do what is right for my kids.

I told my wife that after the 2016 election I would spend more time off the computer...then the War Room election happened and I told her a few more months.

I usually don't post much in the War Room anyway unless it is election year. For example: I didn't even know Hollywood Nicky (who I battled with many times) was banned until Contradictator PMed me about it.

I see much potential for this years election. Last year had around 150 voters. This year I expect it no lower than 250. I think there will also be a lot more game candidates this year which will make the jungle primary pretty interesting.

Who gave you the voter list this year? Cubic Zirconia Jim? Sadmick? No way would you let JDragon make this list again.

Also I am concerned that you will not count votes like you did last year when Ironwolf mysteriously reemerged in the final days of the election. Didn't you ban that guy before he could even cast a vote? Even though he was probably voting for JDragon, his voice should not have been silenced.

Who gave you the voter list this year? Cubic Zirconia Jim? Sadmick? No way would you let JDragon make this list again.

Also I am concerned that you will not count votes like you did last year when Ironwolf mysteriously reemerged in the final days of the election. Didn't you ban that guy before he could even cast a vote? Even though he was probably voting for JDragon, his voice should not have been silenced.

No list will be made in the op initially.

Luckily, last year gave some tips on what to look out for. Like if a banned account is on the registry list, some determined poster would go and make the account using upper case i or lower case l so it looks exactly the same.

Luckily, last year gave some tips on what to look out for. Like if a banned account is on the registry list, some determined poster would go and make the account using upper case i or lower case l so it looks exactly the same.

So it wasn't the real Ironwolf? I kind of remember something like that now that you mention it. I guess it was so traumatic to learn that JDragon would do something like that...that I tried to erase it from my memory.

Not JDragon....not JDragon

So it wasn't the real Ironwolf? I kind of remember something like that now that you mention it. I guess it was so traumatic to learn that JDragon would do something like that...that I tried to erase it from my memory.

Not JDragon....not JDragon

I'm sure it crushed you to think someone would do such a thing. Unfortunately that investigation never was resolved.

I'm sure it crushed you to think someone would do such a thing. Unfortunately that investigation never was resolved.

I am confident that I could have busted the case open for you if McJumpyFingers didn't hit the ban button before Ironwolf voted for JDragon.

JDragon would have been a huge scalp for your resume

I am confident that I could have busted the case open for you if McJumpyFingers didn't hit the ban button before Ironwolf voted for JDragon.

JDragon would have been a huge scalp for your resume

Wouldn't it have all seemed too clean if that happened? Sounds like a good way to set up a candidate imo. High level election meddling

You sure Lead? You sure you just weren't "fixing" things? What did ironwolf do wrong anyways? Or were you afraid he wasn't going to vote for the dogfucker?

You sure Lead? You sure you just weren't "fixing" things? What did ironwolf do wrong anyways? Or were you afraid he wasn't going to vote for the dogfucker?

I can't even keep track with the narrative anymore here. Please refer to Dr J or Hans before you speak.

I can't even keep track with the narrative anymore here. Please refer to Dr J or Hans before you speak.
Aww I didn't mean to touch a nerve my beautiful friend.

Are you trying to say that Dr J and Hans are my Kellyanne Conway(s)?

Aww I didn't mean to touch a nerve my beautiful friend.

Are you trying to say that Dr J and Hans are my Kellyanne Conway(s)?

Hard to make good comparisons as meta as that campaign was. Hans= Stone/ Assange? Dr J= ... Dr J

♕♕♕Special Announcement♕♕♕

It is with great pleasure to declare my first WR Presidential use of power in exiling the known cucklord in @Covfefe.

May you find peace, solace and understanding of what you have become. Learn from your mistakes, use this as a tool to comeback stronger and without cuck in you. Your name and former aliases (DaLeftCrossDresser) shall be abolished and disintegrated into the ether... may God have mercy on your soul.

Thank you all for reading this short special announcement and thank you for your support (approval rating is hovering around 86%). More to come as my cabinet and I are working day and night to continue making the WR great.

Good day and good night fellow WR citizens!

Sincerely,

President Palis

Mr @Palis. One of your tasks should be finding the tightest flesh for us....

I am pleased you know how to filter the Sapiens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back