• US Central Time Zone

• US Eastern Time Zone

• Europe

• Asia/ Oceana/ Island Pacific

• Non US America/ Carribean

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw Trump's press conference. Amazingly, this thread isn't as shitty as that was. I didn't think anything could be worse than this thread. I must admit -- I am wrong. This thread is a fine tuned machine.

Let me just say that I fully support and appreciate the turn toward UFO content this thread has taken.

Let me just say that I fully support and appreciate the turn toward UFO content this thread has taken.

Its a pretty solid series of legitimate witnesses and documents. I only stopped posting them because nobody wanted to discuss it.

Its a pretty solid series of legitimate witnesses and documents. I only stopped posting them because nobody wanted to discuss it.
I'm not one to dive into UFO stuff, but I thoroughly enjoy the content.

Just in terms of acronym's I'd be more interested in content involving MILF's.

amerian-reunion-stifler's-mom_wallpapers_32995_1366x768.jpg

@Palis
I feel this administration could better serve the populace by appointing a Minister of MILFs

February, 2017
U.F.O.
Addendum #1

The Tehran, Iran Incident

Since the War Room is a political forum I've tried to maintain a government connection with each month's CT. This month is U.F.O.s. In the initial post for this month, post #5 in this thread, I provided examples of presidents, Air Force General's, astronauts, and other believable witnesses as well as the French Cometa Report which was initially released in 1999.

In this addendum I want to begin reconstructing some of the most documented and inexplicable cases that are government related.

On the morning of September 19, 1976 radar contact was made with a U.F.O. over Tehran, Iran. An F-4 Phantom II
300px-QF-4_Holloman_AFB.jpg
was scrambled to pursue the object on radar. The Iranian pilot reported that upon approaching at a distance of 25 miles he could see the object brightly flashing different colors and that as he tried to close ground his instruments failed and he had to withdraw. Upon withdraw his instruments began working properly once again.

A second F-4 Phantom was scrambled to pursue and the same thing happened, failure of instrumentation upon approach. Critics have used the same old tired explanations to try to debunk the event saying that the pilot saw the planet Jupiter and that plane instrumentation fails all the time. The problem with this explanation is that we are talking about a radar lock on an object, and two military trained pilots in two different planes and with two failed instruments.

Some Sauce. A FOIA request netted a Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) document of the event in Iran. It is a short document and only pages 3 and 4 describe the incident. The second pilot claims the object split in two and came towards him, he attempted to fire missiles and his instruments failed, forcing a retreat for the 2nd time that day.

The Dept. of Defense document can be viewed here: http://www.theblackvault.com/documents/ufos/1976iranincident.pdf

Here is a short video describing the encounter that was originally aired on the History Channel.

Final Sauce, Air Force documents.

800px-Tehran_ufo_1976_1.jpg

800px-Tehran_ufo_1976_2.jpg

800px-Tehran_ufo_1976_3.jpg

This event was witnessed by locals on the ground that lived in the area, air traffic control, was confirmed on radar, was pursued by two different pilots, and was documented by United States Intelligence services.

These are interesting. I have never really deep dived into the alien stuff. It is almost like string theory to me, where it is interesting, but basically can't be proven.(for aliens short of landing publicly)

I watched that Sirius documentary on netflix. Thought that was interesting, but they lost me at remote viewing.

February, 2017
U.F.O.
Addendum #4

January, 2017

Chilean Navy releases video of U.F.O. recorded by a Navy Helicopter and filmed in infrared.

586e61ea190000aa060e3254.jpg

The footage has been examined by the Chilean government and military and determined that it is an object of unknown origin. These instances of government released footage has been increasing over the last couple decades and we are building an incredible amount of evidence including personal testimony from reliable witnesses as well as government documentation of these objects.

In the other posts for this month we have seen testimony from Air Force pilots, generals, major's, the government of France in the form of the Cometa Report, U.S. presidents, police officers, as well as U.F.O.'s filmed by the BBC. This time its a release from the Chilean government. They are telling us, over time, that we know about these objects and do not understand their origin.

I don't. I also don't get wtf MusterX is on about with his CIA shit. GTFO.

This is a thread (mainly) for a$$ and shaming cucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back