• US Eastern Time Zone

• Europe

• Asia/ Oceana/ Island Pacific

• Non US America/ Carribean

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Viva be keeping this thread alive

You know how I tend to find tinfoil a reasonable fashion statement, so take this for what it is worth, which is just a question.

Are there forum slides going on in here?

Because I think I am seeing forum slides, coordinated and planned forum slides.

You know how I tend to find tinfoil a reasonable fashion statement, so take this for what it is worth, which is just a question.

Are there forum slides going on in here?

Because I think I am seeing forum slides, coordinated and planned forum slides.

What are forum slides?

What are forum slides?
Technique #1 - 'FORUM SLIDING'

If a very sensitive posting of a critical nature has been posted on a forum - it can be quickly removed from public view by 'forum sliding.' In this technique a number of unrelated posts are quietly prepositioned on the forum and allowed to 'age.' Each of these misdirectional forum postings can then be called upon at will to trigger a 'forum slide.' The second requirement is that several fake accounts exist, which can be called upon, to ensure that this technique is not exposed to the public. To trigger a 'forum slide' and 'flush' the critical post out of public view it is simply a matter of logging into each account both real and fake and then 'replying' to prepositined postings with a simple 1 or 2 line comment. This brings the unrelated postings to the top of the forum list, and the critical posting 'slides' down the front page, and quickly out of public view. Although it is difficult or impossible to censor the posting it is now lost in a sea of unrelated and unuseful postings. By this means it becomes effective to keep the readers of the forum reading unrelated and non-issue items.

I mean this more in terms of the front page in the WR.

Technique #1 - 'FORUM SLIDING'

If a very sensitive posting of a critical nature has been posted on a forum - it can be quickly removed from public view by 'forum sliding.' In this technique a number of unrelated posts are quietly prepositioned on the forum and allowed to 'age.' Each of these misdirectional forum postings can then be called upon at will to trigger a 'forum slide.' The second requirement is that several fake accounts exist, which can be called upon, to ensure that this technique is not exposed to the public. To trigger a 'forum slide' and 'flush' the critical post out of public view it is simply a matter of logging into each account both real and fake and then 'replying' to prepositined postings with a simple 1 or 2 line comment. This brings the unrelated postings to the top of the forum list, and the critical posting 'slides' down the front page, and quickly out of public view. Although it is difficult or impossible to censor the posting it is now lost in a sea of unrelated and unuseful postings. By this means it becomes effective to keep the readers of the forum reading unrelated and non-issue items.

I mean this more in terms of the front page in the WR.

I'm too tired to really understand that right now. Are you saying someone has a bunch of accounts and is doing this? Cause I don't see much evidence for someone with many duplicate accounts pulling that off

Thread still fucking sucks.

This has to be the shittiest sticky the War Room has ever seen... and that includes the rules thread. Even that is more interesting that this sack of turd. This thread's as bad as being locked in the same room with Evil Was Little and Liquidfire.
You definitely don't seem as happy as your AV. Something troubling you in your poor life? Will post some more stuff soon. I'm glad the election isn't now or there is no way I would have been able to put as much time into it. Same can be said with @Dr J

But really, like Mr. Trump, no matter what he does, he is going to have haters and you my little WR citizen are a hater.

Also realize this. As President of the WR there isn't THAT much I can do. You basically win your own sticky. The main point behind it though is the election and how you run it. How you use your words and touch people. Could you do that @CEROVFC? Do you have that charisma?

@VivaRevolution , reread your post. Are you saying threads are being made just so they will drop off but eventually be bumped by usually someone using duplicate accounts in order to get a genuine new thread knocked off the first page? So far that's how I'm interpreting it

@VivaRevolution , reread your post. Are you saying threads are being made just so they will drop off but eventually be bumped by usually someone using duplicate accounts in order to get a genuine new thread knocked off the first page? So far that's how I'm interpreting it

Something along that line.

I just seem to be seeing alot of one line posts not directed at anyone, keeping threads on the front page that should have died long ago.

Something along that line.

I just seem to be seeing alot of one line posts not directed at anyone, keeping threads on the front page that should have died long ago.

I've had posters continually bump very old threads before. Usually just tell them to knock it off. For somewhat old threads like a month, I doubt I really notice that and also with the election, there have been a lot of I told you so type bumps.

I agree at times there will be somewhat an attempt to monopolize the first page often with the same type of content and it's a bitch to try to make a judgement call on. Right now, the whole Muslim banned is flooding the forum but before that, I could see what you mean except that it was by different posters and possibly unintentional but even if it wasn't, you can't really mod that kinda stuff

You definitely don't seem as happy as your AV. Something troubling you in your poor life? Will post some more stuff soon. I'm glad the election isn't now or there is no way I would have been able to put as much time into it. Same can be said with @Dr J

But really, like Mr. Trump, no matter what he does, he is going to have haters and you my little WR citizen are a hater.

Also realize this. As President of the WR there isn't THAT much I can do. You basically win your own sticky. The main point behind it though is the election and how you run it. How you use your words and touch people. Could you do that @CEROVFC? Do you have that charisma?
@CEROVFC used his late voter strategy as leverage to play both sides of the table during the election. In a move more gutless and boneheaded than Bernie Sanders throwing his support to Hillary Clinton, he opted to back a German with a canine fetish.

And lost.

Obviously humiliated by his political blunder, he's since been throwing more salt around the net than a certain Turkish chef turned internet sensation.

giphy.gif

Is this CEROVFC preparing for a 2017 bid later this year?
I'm not sure his political career could handle a disaster worse than his 2016 run.

giphy.gif

@CEROVFC used his late voter strategy as leverage to play both sides of the table during the election. In a move more gutless and boneheaded than Bernie Sanders throwing his support to Hillary Clinton, he opted to back a German with a canine fetish.

And lost.

Obviously humiliated by his political blunder, he's since been throwing more salt around the net than a certain Turkish chef turned internet sensation.

giphy.gif
kbfGogs.gif

The blunder is the abomination of this thread. Anything is an improvement over this turd. Why the fuck would anyone ever support the POTWR concept if this is the garbage that comes out of it? Even Prime Ang or whatever the fuck his name is crawled back into his hole ...... yes, that is how shit this thread is. Just how bad is this thread? Even Dolan's presidency has started better than this. How bad is this thread? The Pope would become an atheist after reading it. I could go on and on... but you get the point.

The blunder is the abomination of this thread. Anything is an improvement over this turd. Why the fuck would anyone ever support the POTWR concept if this is the garbage that comes out of it? Even Prime Ang or whatever the fuck his name is crawled back into his hole ...... yes, that is how shit this thread is. Just how bad is this thread? Even Dolan's presidency has started better than this. How bad is this thread? The Pope would become an atheist after reading it. I could go on and on... but you get the point.

If only the war room could turn to a figure with a plan to pull ourselves up from our bootstraps but alas, how could we ever find some type of system to find such figure later this year?

Also Prime Ang got banned

If only the war room could turn to a figure with a plan to pull ourselves up from our bootstraps but alas, how could we ever find some type of system to find such figure later this year?

Also Prime Ang got banned

lulz

Good.... he was an idiot.

Sounds like the only solution to your problem is self immolation.

January 2017 awards
tumblr_naw6ad3BDE1qiavcao1_500.gif

Golden Cuck: @Buck Swope aka Cuck Swope - Congratulations on winning one of the greatest honors on Sherdog! Your contributions to our esteemed community are monumental to the balance of our discussions. Thank you!

Deplorable bigot:
@Rod1 -

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/latinos-for-trump-founder-warns-of-‘taco-trucks-on-every-corner’.3334091/#post-120988847
The browner the Mexican the more racist he is.

Gotta compensate for the indian blood to show he is one of the gang.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/mitt-romney-lol.3420827/page-2#post-124934871

It means that people from DF are the worst kind of Mexicans, so if she is hot and well-mannered then it means her family isnt really from there.

guadalajara-america-0.jpg

chil8.jpeg

But then again im a 6' tall northener so to me everyone down south are just lesser folk.

5D9.jpg

Im just kidding though, but yeah, fuck Mexico city.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/white-football-player-accused-of-raping-black-disabled-team-mate-avoids-prison.3443273/page-2#post-125884897

Mexicans in the south are the racist ones, so we mock them by calling them brown
Thank you @Rod1, let's see you go back 2 back next month as the bigot champion!

Maximum over-rustled
AoLquIF.gif
:
@seiger is the most Maximum over-rustled poster for January! Congratulations! This was a tough one to decide, lots of choices and cases could be made for this award but your Luton thread: http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/britain’s-most-desirable-location-has-been-named-and-its-also-the-5th-most-muslim-luton-25.3449341/ Put you OVER the top! Thank you!!

so you cant spell and have appalling grammar and we should listen to you about places that are too expensive for you and are therefore paradoxically a shit hole. if it was a shit hole, youd feel at home.
your kind dont want to integrate. you just want to live in a ghetto of inbred culture.
telling me about muslims marrying cousins when youre a red neck.

go fuck your sister.
you people are delusional. most of the yanks live in places that are hell on earth compared to luton, never mind london. totally nazi, red neck, inbred, batshit crazy.
funniest bunch of morons on the internet.

theres nothing more funny than a trash that thinks hes better than someone.

World class poster of the month: @11_others ! Congratulations sir. Your threads lately have been astounding. Not only informative are your threads and posts, but your actions speak courage and dedication to America. Good job sir.

@CEROVFC You were a tremendous runner up for the esteemed Maximum over-rustled award. Keep going at your pace and you will probably nab the award next month!
o-MERYL-STREEP-THE-IRON-LADY-OSCARS-570.jpg

The 2017 White House Awards

As time goes on we're going to periodically give out awards to the War Room citizens who deserve them most. We're going to use quotes to help reaffirm that this person does indeed deserve such award.

War Room citizens, I would like to call upon you, along with Uncle Sam, if you believe someone is up for an award please send your WR President a PM with the persons name, the award they are up for and a link to their quote. Let's continue making the War Room great! Thank you!

Award categories are as follows:
  • The esteemed monthly GOLDEN CUCK AWARD
  • Bigot of the month
  • Maximum over-rustled of the month
  • World class post of the month

• Liberal of the year
  • Republican of the year
  • Libertarian of the year
  • War Room Mod of the year

I would love to add weekly awards, I just need to make sure that with my busy RL schedule and my cabinets busy RL schedule that we are able to afford to do so.

Regards,

Mr. President @Palis

January 2017 awards

Golden Cuck: @Buck Swope aka Cuck Swope - Congratulations on winning one of the greatest honors on Sherdog! Your contributions to our esteemed community are monumental to the balance of our discussions. Thank you!

Deplorable bigot:
@Rod1 -

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/latinos-for-trump-founder-warns-of-‘taco-trucks-on-every-corner’.3334091/#post-120988847

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/w...e-avoids-prison.3443273/page-2#post-125884897

Maximum over-rustled
AoLquIF.gif
: @seiger is the most Maximum over-rustled poster for January! Congratulations! This was a tough one to decide, lots of choices and cases could be made for this award but your Luton thread: http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/britain’s-most-desirable-location-has-been-named-and-its-also-the-5th-most-muslim-luton-25.3449341/ Put you OVER the top! Thank you!!

World class poster of the month: @11_others ! Congratulations sir. Your threads lately have been astounding. Not only informative are your threads and posts, but your actions speak courage and dedication to America. Good job sir.

@CEROVFC You were a tremendous runner up for the esteemed Maximum over-rustled award. Keep going at your pace and you will probably nab the award next month!

@7437
@2DUM2TAP
@Adamant
@AgedFlatus
@aitkenmike
@Amerikuracana
@AnGrYcRoW
@Anung Un Rama
@Arkain2K
@Awesomesauce
@bad seed
@Bald1
@Banchan
@BAM
@Bat Dad
@BOWHUNTER
@Blackened
@BruceLeeOnTRT
@Bukowski82
@CableandThanos
@carlos cadona
@CEROVFC
@Charles Manson
@Cmart
@colby25
@Contra-dictator
@Cubo de Sangre
@Concurrent GOAT
@COTUR1@43
@Darkballs
@Denter
@DevilsLettuce
@Devout Pessimist
@Diamond Jim
@dittohead84
@dontsnitch
@Dr J
@drstrangelov
@DynamicLoosener
@ehtheist
@EL CORINTHIAN
@ens189
@Falsedawn
@Farmer Br0wn
@Fawlty
@FinalFight
@Gandhi
@GearSolidMetal
@Giblert
@glennrod
@Graverobber
@Goonerview
@Greoric
@Gutter Chris
@Hans Gruber
@Hans Gercmiov
@HereticBD
@Higus
@Hogey
@Hollywood Nicky
@HomerThompson
@IDL
@In The Name Of
@InvestigatorIL
@irish_thug
@ironwolf
@Jack V Savage
@JadeOwl
@J. Bernie Cunningham
@JDragon
@jgarner
@jmag
@Joseph Budden
@JosephDredd
@JudoThrowFiasco
@Junes
@Juventud
@K1levelgrappler
@Kafir-kun
@KBE6EKCTAH_CCP
@KILL KILL
@King of Fists
@KONG-D'SNT-TAP
@KnightTemplar
@kpt018
@Krallang
@Lead
@Leroy Jenkins
@lfd0311
@lilelvis
@LionExMachina
@Limbo Pete
@lecter
@LogicalInsanity
@LucasWithLidOff
@M3t4tr0n
@m52nickerson
@Makani
@Madmick
@MASShole
@mcveteran81
@MeatheadMike
@MicroBrew
@mr.bigglesworth
@MusterX
@ncordless
@NelmarksGhost
@Nietzsche13
@nostradumbass
@ObsoleteSoul
@Octavian
@oldshadow
@Orgasmo
@Overpressure
@panamaican
@Peteyandjia
@PrinceOfPain
@Quipling
@reflector
@RespectableDenizen
@RetiredSlave
@Rex Kwon Do
@RhinoRush
@riddleofsteel
@RighteousWar
@ripskater
@Rod1
@Ruprecht
@sabretruth
@second sight
@shadow_priest_x
@ShinkanPo
@sickc0d3r
@SidJustice
@silus_2000
@sloppypie
@SMEAC
@sodapopinski
@SouthoftheAndes
@snakedafunky
@Space
@spin_
@Strychnine
@Teen Wolf
@TeTe
@Thames
@The ScorpioN
@theBLADE1
@TheComebackKid
@The Diplomat
@The Higher Power
@TheStruggle
@Throttlehead
@Thunderflash500
@Thurisaz
@Tol
@Tropodan
@TSO
@ucunc156
@Undying Poster
@UpaLoompa
@Vitamin C
@VivaRevolution
@Voodoo_Child906
@voxom
@waiguoren
@WhitebeltXL
@WorldofWarcraft
@Zankou

many thanks.

M7oqL_s-200x150.gif

god is great.

i think the maximum over rustled award should go to everyone who posted in one of my threads.

but yeah, its quite an honour. cheers.

January 2017 awards

Deplorable bigot:
@Rod1 -

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/white-football-player-accused-of-raping-black-disabled-team-mate-avoids-prison.3443273/page-2#post-125884897

Maximum over-rustled
AoLquIF.gif
:
@seiger is the most Maximum over-rustled poster for January! Congratulations! This was a tough one to decide, lots of choices and cases could be made for this award but your Luton thread: http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/britain’s-most-desirable-location-has-been-named-and-its-also-the-5th-most-muslim-luton-25.3449341/ Put you OVER the top! Thank you!!

That definitely lifted up the thread. Might consider adding a few more categories. Reading those post completely out of context is hilarious.

January 2017 awards

Deplorable bigot:
@Rod1 -

Maximum over-rustled
AoLquIF.gif
:

Good read. Agree on the initial cuck award. You had a lot of pressure to get that inaugural pick right cause it sets the tone. Palis delivers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back