• US Central Time Zone

• US Eastern Time Zone

• Europe

• Asia/ Oceana/ Island Pacific

• Non US America/ Carribean

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't. I also don't get wtf MusterX is on about with his CIA shit. GTFO.

This is a thread (mainly) for a$$ and shaming cucks.

Really, you came here for that? This thread is a collection of different posters that were asked to participate by our president @Palis My posts are not intrusive, and are as well sourced as you can get considering the topics. You can skip over them, or you can keep posting like the above and be well on your way to shit poster of the month.

Let's allow the freedom of everyone to post what they like; like a tree that bares multiple types of fruits... pick and eat what you choose.

Really, you came here for that? This thread is a collection of different posters that were asked to participate by our president @Palis My posts are not intrusive, and are as well sourced as you can get considering the topics. You can skip over them, or you can keep posting like the above and be well on your way to shit poster of the month.

Fair enough.

Maybe I'll have a go at your CIA shit.

Fair enough.

Maybe I'll have a go at your CIA shit.

shots-9.gif

tumblr_ly90gadUwd1qj73e2o1_500.gif

Anyone one find it odd we haven't heard from @Hans Gruber since shortly after the election? Possible assassination? What loose end was he to you @Palis ?

Ya i guess his wife wanted to kill him because of how much time he spent on his PC.

She did not understand the grave importance of that time he was playing a role in.

Ya i guess his wife wanted to kill him because of how much time he spent on his PC.

The same thing almost happened to me.

And I mean try explaining 'I am partaking in a fake presidential election in a political subforum of a mixed martial arts forum and it takes weeks'

I always said he was Bill Clay and not Hans Gruber. I knew it all along.

The same thing almost happened to me.

And I mean try explaining 'I am partaking in a fake presidential election in a political subforum of a mixed martial arts forum and it takes weeks'

This made me laugh so hard. I can just see any woman slapping guy for saying something like this.

That election got me through a rough tunnel of studying for my exams. You guys were the little interaction I had outside of work. Thankfully I passed everything now and life is a little brighter. I will be stunned if the future elections come close to how epic that month was. It was just nonstop and relentless. I wanted the process to be demanding on the candidates but my god, I had no idea what level it would get to.

RIP Bill Paxton
tumblr_ln6ffgOAbk1qjb2cw.jpg

Died due to complications from heart surgery. That sucks big time. Apparently he had heart surgery but then had a stroke after the surgery that killed him.

R.I.P.

Tie between Lead and rupert for cuck of the month.

But why though ?

Also, we don't say "cuck of the month". There is a coined expression for that, and it's the Golden Cuck. Get your shit together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back