• US Central Time Zone

• US Eastern Time Zone

• Europe

• Asia/ Oceana/ Island Pacific

• Non US America/ Carribean

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree this was a good read and a good start.

That definitely lifted up the thread. Might consider adding a few more categories. Reading those post completely out of context is hilarious.
Lmao thought people would enjoy that. Ya i think i can do more categories. i want to implement a wall of quotes too for tons of war room posters, completely out of context as well.

Lmao thought people would enjoy that. Ya i think i can do more categories. i want to implement a wall of quotes too for tons of war room posters, completely out of context as well.

Yeah, you could really slander people. Or you could make the most right wing posters the "liberal idea of the month" award winner by just taking a sarcastic statement out of context. Or you could make Muslim apologist of the month as well. Or get one of the super liberal posters the "Trump fanboy of the month" award. The possibilities are endless.

Yeah, you could really slander people. Or you could make the most right wing posters the "liberal idea of the month" award winner by just taking a sarcastic statement out of context. Or you could make Muslim apologist of the month as well. Or get one of the super liberal posters the "Trump fanboy of the month" award. The possibilities are endless.
Tremendous.

1DOVaMC.gif

Thread still fucking sucks.

This has to be the shittiest sticky the War Room has ever seen... and that includes the rules thread. Even that is more interesting that this sack of turd. This thread's as bad as being locked in the same room with Evil Was Little and Liquidfire.
Lmaoooo

It has been an honour to witness the very first Golden Cuck.

But did I miss the reference posts ? Did you quote them ?

Or was it the accumulation of Cuckets ?

The blunder is the abomination of this thread. Anything is an improvement over this turd. Why the fuck would anyone ever support the POTWR concept if this is the garbage that comes out of it? Even Prime Ang or whatever the fuck his name is crawled back into his hole ...... yes, that is how shit this thread is. Just how bad is this thread? Even Dolan's presidency has started better than this. How bad is this thread? The Pope would become an atheist after reading it. I could go on and on... but you get the point.

Meh. Your tenure as a contributing citizen reflects your campaign for POWR : worthless.

It has been an honour to witness the very first Golden Cuck.

But did I miss the reference posts ? Did you quote them ?

Or was it the accumulation of Cuckets ?
Didn't do that fr the Golden Cuck. I figured that with such a monumental award that people would understand the cuckory that has been produced by such individual.

February, 2017
U.F.O.
Addendum #1

The Tehran, Iran Incident

Since the War Room is a political forum I've tried to maintain a government connection with each month's CT. This month is U.F.O.s. In the initial post for this month, post #5 in this thread, I provided examples of presidents, Air Force General's, astronauts, and other believable witnesses as well as the French Cometa Report which was initially released in 1999.

In this addendum I want to begin reconstructing some of the most documented and inexplicable cases that are government related.

On the morning of September 19, 1976 radar contact was made with a U.F.O. over Tehran, Iran. An F-4 Phantom II
300px-QF-4_Holloman_AFB.jpg
was scrambled to pursue the object on radar. The Iranian pilot reported that upon approaching at a distance of 25 miles he could see the object brightly flashing different colors and that as he tried to close ground his instruments failed and he had to withdraw. Upon withdraw his instruments began working properly once again.

A second F-4 Phantom was scrambled to pursue and the same thing happened, failure of instrumentation upon approach. Critics have used the same old tired explanations to try to debunk the event saying that the pilot saw the planet Jupiter and that plane instrumentation fails all the time. The problem with this explanation is that we are talking about a radar lock on an object, and two military trained pilots in two different planes and with two failed instruments.

Some Sauce. A FOIA request netted a Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) document of the event in Iran. It is a short document and only pages 3 and 4 describe the incident. The second pilot claims the object split in two and came towards him, he attempted to fire missiles and his instruments failed, forcing a retreat for the 2nd time that day.

The Dept. of Defense document can be viewed here: http://www.theblackvault.com/documents/ufos/1976iranincident.pdf

Here is a short video describing the encounter that was originally aired on the History Channel.

Final Sauce, Air Force documents.

800px-Tehran_ufo_1976_1.jpg

800px-Tehran_ufo_1976_2.jpg

800px-Tehran_ufo_1976_3.jpg

This event was witnessed by locals on the ground that lived in the area, air traffic control, was confirmed on radar, was pursued by two different pilots, and was documented by United States Intelligence services.

February, 2017
U.F.O.
Addendum #2

The Coyne Case

On November 4, 1973 a UFO had a "near collision" with a military helicopter piloted by Capt. Lawrence Coyne, seen below.

Coyne-and-Jezzi.jpg

Coyne had 19 years of flying experience at the time and the helicopter also contained First Lieutenant Arrigo Jezzi, twenty-six, a chemical engineer. Behind Jezzi sat Sergeant John Healey, thirty-five, a Cleveland policeman who was the flight medic, and Coyne was the Crew Chief, and Sergeant Robert Yanacsek, twenty-three, a computer technician. The crew that witnessed the U.F.O. consisted of 2 military pilots, one of which was a chemical engineer with decades of experience, a Cleveland policeman and medic, and a computer technician.

Coyne later drew this pic of what they saw.

coyne.jpg

Sauce: Coyne's deposition for the sighting obtained through a FOIA request.

coynefoiadoc1.jpg

Here is a short video describing the event.

The Coyne case remains a mystery and is a well documented U.F.O. incident witnessed by 4 very credible witnesses who were at the time serving in the U.S. military.

Another thread, stickied no less, that proves the mods here just don't give a fuck.

Enjoy trashing a once decent place boy.

TOyck58.gif

Ladies and gentlemen, esteemed colleagues, noble Americans and foreigners, please gather round' and welcome to Sherdogs first ever Official War Room Presidency thread; The White House!

A truly historic day--named The White House because I would like to welcome you all into my home where myself and my brilliant hard working cabinet members would like to show you the workings of the Executive Branch of the War Room.

First, I would like to take a second to thank all of my tremendous cabinet members who made this win possible! Without them, I am unsure I would have been able to defeat the many limp wristed cuck horde that plagues the lands of the War Room! I would like to thank all of my voters; you are truly great, smart people and you recognized excellence and class in your vote! I am here for YOU! I would like to thank @JDragon for being a very tough and determined opponent. You were the only one who put up a true fight and it was a damn close race, a honor sir. Lastly, I would like to say thank you to all my enemies. All the ones who thought I didn't have a chance, the ones who lied about me, saying I am not a War Room poster, calling my voters low IQ and deplorables all the while supporting a dog fucker, thank you for that extra fuel. It was very Trump-esque the way things worked out--basically a double loss in 2016 for the smug cucklords who got shit on by Mr. Donald Trump and myself!! THANK YOU!!

As the historic day here in the War Room concludes, I must take the oath of the office! I feel so honored... so privileged... so humbled.

"I, Palis Pablo Escobar, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the War Room, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the War Room."
hqdefault.jpg

Now, onto business (my forte). This thread is an continual work in progress, used for content and updates as the year goes on, so expect edits and additions of content from the cabinet!

The official Presidential Cabinet

POTWR: @Palis
Vice President: @Dr J
Sec of State: @RhinoRush
Sec of Defense: @Rex Kwon Do
Sec of Homeland Security: @ens189
Sec of Treasury: @The Diplomat
Attorney General: @Deffid
Sec of Agriculture: @Overpressure
Sec of SJW control: @theBLADE1
Sec of Education and Office Supplies: @Clippy
Minister of Fuckery: @AgedFlatus
FBI Director: @Hans Gruber
CIA Director: @MusterX
General of the Revolution: @VivaRevolution
Director of sexy lady glutes: @Prime Ang (RIP)[/USER]

[SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(255, 77, 255)]The official White House miscellaneous jobs and maintenance crew[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 128)]White House Librarian: [USER=39716]@Jack V Savage

Head Groundskeeper: @Fawlty
Gardner 1: @Rod1
Gardner 2: @panamaican
Golfcart Mechanic: @Diamond Jim
The guy who cleans toilets: @Bat Dad
Head Maid: @seiger
Jester 1: @M3t4tr0n
Jester 2: @7437
Kennelmaster: @JDragon

Gxri3gt.gif

[/COLOR]
[/USER]

[B][U]
[SIZE=7][COLOR=rgb(255, 255, 153)]PRESIDENTIAL NEWS UPDATES:[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[/U][/B]

[B][U][SIZE=6][COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 128)][COLOR=rgb(255, 128, 0)]UPDATE 06JAN2017[/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/U]

-In my goal to facilitate the release and unbanning of @Hollywood Nicky, I have sent Ambassadors all over the world to contact Nicky through Facebook. We are still waiting to hear from the man and even see if he is alive.

-Also, through my talks with @Lead, it seems I will need to go higher than the creator of Executive Branch of the War Room. My goal is the release of Nicky, but I will need to delve much further into Sherdog and it appears it won't be easy.

-President Palis
[COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 128)]
[/COLOR]
[U][COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 128)]

[IMG]https://static01.nyt.com/images/2016/01/25/opinion/25axelrodWeb/25axelrodWeb-master768.jpg[/IMG] [/COLOR][/U][/B]

I'm pretty sure I'm the most qualified person in the WR to run the DEA.

February, 2017
U.F.O.
Addendum #3

The Milton Torres Incident

On May 20, 1957, U.S. Air Force pilot Milton Torres claimed he was ordered to shoot down a U.F.O. over East Anglia. Ground radar tracked the aircraft carrier sized object for some time before jets were scrambled to intercept.

3MiltonTorres-170x204.jpg

Torres was a PhD in civil engineering, a Vietnam Veteran, a Major in the Air force and later worked for NASA. This is a highly credible testimony.

Torres pursued the object to within missile range and was ordered to fire all 24 of his rocket array at the target. His instruments failed when he was within 10 seconds of launch. He later said he was grateful the rockets would not fire because he felt he would have been vaporized by the enormous object that was obviously not of this world. He was debriefed by a man wearing a blue trench coat who he described as looking like am "I.B.M. salesman."

The man told him not to breath a word of the encounter to anyone, ever, or he would never fly again. Being a young 25 year old pilot, Torres kept his mouth shut until 1988. After 52 years of denial by the U.S. government, Great Britain's Ministry of Defense declassified over 4000 pages of U.F.O. files and it was shown that Milton Torres was in fact ordered to shoot down the object and the event really did happen.

This is a 2 part video of Milton Torres explaining what happened.

When looking for U.F.O. films that have a low chance of fraud, U.F.O.'s filmed by the news have at least some credibility. These are U.F.O.'s filmed on the BBC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back