• US Central Time Zone

• US Eastern Time Zone

• Europe

• Asia/ Oceana/ Island Pacific

• Non US America/ Carribean

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just experienced extreme racisms at Chipotle. The lady who was serving me asked if I wanted any sauce on my burrito. I said, "Yes, hot sauce plz ^__^" and she replied, "Are you sure?". What's that supposed to mean, because I'm white I can't handle spicy? So I replied as nice as possible, "Yes hot sauce, my wife is Mexican." She laughed but I am still very stung by the bigotry. It's hard being white nowadays. @M3t4tr0n

Just experienced extreme racisms at Chipotle. The lady who was serving me asked if I wanted any sauce on my burrito. I said, "Yes, hot sauce plz ^__^" and she replied, "Are you sure?". What's that supposed to mean, because I'm white I can't handle spicy? So I replied as nice as possible, "Yes hot sauce, my wife is Mexican." She laughed but I am still very stung by the bigotry. It's hard being white nowadays. @M3t4tr0n
Did you let her know who you were? Fucking chipotle server dissing on the POTWR

Make yourself an embroidered robe imo and wear it literally everywhere
duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudeeeeeeeeee sick idea!!

W5WtsuB.gif

Disgusting! I wont tolerate racism in my businesses or franchises. I'll have her deported back to Europe asap.

Yea but be careful, you don't want to come off like the McPoyles.

mcpoyles.jpg

Ha I was going to say he should wear only the robe. Didn't even think of those guys. Crazy that one dude got to be in house of cards and west world

Ha I was going to say he should wear only the robe. Didn't even think of those guys. Crazy that one dude got to be in house of cards and west world

Apparently he has some range. I knew his McPoyle character so it was kinda weird seeing him in Westworld at first but then he won me over.

Apparently he has some range. I knew his McPoyle character so it was kinda weird seeing him in Westworld at first but then he won me over.

In house of cards they make him an odd but dangerous hacker type guy so I think that was needed for him to finally be seen for something like the west world one. He's starting to get to the normal blank slate role now which will make him a shitload of money for how many options he will have

Looks like your President is dropping the ball. This thread has been dead for a couple of days.

@VivaRevolution , I've heard that the poll above will help influence some changes in future elections, one allegedly being how the top 15 is determined. As one of the more known posters here who got kicked out in round 1 without the people even getting a say, I would think this would interest you, especially if you are waiting in the wings for a 2017 run

@VivaRevolution , I've heard that the poll above will help influence some changes in future elections, one allegedly being how the top 15 is determined. As one of the more known posters here who got kicked out in round 1 without the people even getting a say, I would think this would interest you, especially if you are waiting in the wings for a 2017 run
Absolutely. I will take a look at the census registration at the end of the week, and we will decide on all the final details.

While not finalized, Congress should have responsibilities that includes writing election laws, impeachment powers, approving judicial nominees for the future SCOTWR, and proposals for amendments for our first ever WR Constitution.

p8blw.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back