• US Eastern Time Zone

• Europe

• Asia/ Oceana/ Island Pacific

• Non US America/ Carribean

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fucking thread sucks.

YLYL political edition would be better than this steaming pile of shit.

Yes! Be in awe....

snnr.gif

Looking at the first ttwo pages of this thread, it's evident the WR is not getting the leadership it needs, but the leadership it deserves.

Looking at the first ttwo pages of this thread, it's evident the WR is not getting the leadership it needs, but the leadership it deserves.

And who's fault is this?

your fault
443629_toptease_article_desktop_com.jpg

:p

@Palis lol at making a poll with time zones in Asia and Europe or anywhere outside the US.

For a war room president who ripped his campaign and copy cat jargon from a soon to be most hated prez in the history of America, you're off to a piss poor start.

Pics to make you feel better.

big-booty-girls-22.jpg

ana-barros-2.jpg

random-hot-chicks-323_grande.jpg

The only thing good in this thread is the pics and gifs of bouncing European American ass. Everything else is garbage. Who gives the fuck about time zones. Time is fake it doesn't exist it's a man made illusion!

@Palis lol at making a poll with time zones in Asia and Europe or anywhere outside the US.

For a war room president who ripped his campaign and copy cat jargon from a soon to be most hated prez in the history of America, you're off to a piss poor start.

Pics to make you feel better.

big-booty-girls-22.jpg

ana-barros-2.jpg

random-hot-chicks-323_grande.jpg
First pic you post is a photoshopped ass? FAIL

Aww don't be such a poor loser Mr. Dog Fucker LOL!!

Your underlings seem not very capable unfortunately.

You made me Kennel Master but the kennel is completely underfunded. All these poor creatures have is my love.

Can't be a bad idea to keep them a bit hungry though.

All hail President Palis!

79850.jpg

Why would the war room need a noted cuck?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back