• US Central Time Zone

• US Eastern Time Zone

• Europe

• Asia/ Oceana/ Island Pacific

• Non US America/ Carribean

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be happy to assist with investigating any threats from North of the Border.

IN !!!!

Detecting another epic thread in the making.

I'd be happy to assist with investigating any threats from North of the Border.
We've received intel that there has been a street gang infiltration in the government up north.

If you could take out the lead gangsta, our administration would be much obliged.

prime-minister-justin-trudeau-visits-the-ottawa-main-sikh-te3.jpeg

Last edited:
We've received intel that there has been a street gang infiltration in the government up north.

If you could take out the lead gangsta, our administration would be much obliged.

prime-minister-justin-trudeau-visits-the-ottawa-main-sikh-te3.jpeg

Nice OP @Palis , @Dr J BLESS

First of all I'd like to raise awareness as to what happened to our very own Stephen Bannon - @Prime Ang . There is a #Free Angus movement and I hope everyone joins it, this injustice can't hold up and has to be stopped. Copy/Paste this into your sig: #FreeAngus (aka @Prime Ang aka @Black Angus) - unfairly banned from sherdog

As for my position, I get to be the head of the Department of Justice - THEEE Attorney General. I was thinking about the biggest issue the War Room has and unsurprisingly it ended up with one buzzword: Cucks

We will implement a bunch of policies (tba) - tremendous policies I might add - that will be called and will go down in War Room history as

The War on Cucks

Sadly the first "victim" had to be my fellow german Sherdogger @JDragon , mainly for bestiality and rigging the election (which failed, but still).

Pic of JDragon today

article-1279432-09A3F0F7000005DC-30_468x541.jpg

and his sad wife

454440_1280x720.jpg

I can already announce that the cabinet has agreed on the first policy of The War on Cucks

From now on especially cuckish posts will be "rewarded" with a ticket. Except we don't call it ticket, we call it cucket.

HIhJGnz.png

The more cuckets one poster has, the better is the chance of receiving The Golden Cuck of the month Award

More policies will come. No cuck can hide, no cuck is safe, we are coming for all of your skinny hipster asses!

History has proven that the combination of the Department of Justice, the Department of Labor and the Department of Transportation is extremely effective

babyjew.jpg
<6><6>

BTW: Of course we didn't really persecute and punish our political opponent (who lost anyway)
@JDragon

Happy couple in the sunset
view_2.jpg

GTQ3jcl.gif

Whew
This thread was starting off with a discouraging amount of booty gifs.
@AgedFlatus doing good work, but we also need to definitely #FreePrimeAng

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back