• US Central Time Zone

• US Eastern Time Zone

• Europe

• Asia/ Oceana/ Island Pacific

• Non US America/ Carribean

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It certainly is surprising considering the list of promises made by his campaign.

1. Make the Presidential Thread a platform for Pizzagate - nope, didn't happen.
  2. Create a War Room for insiders and a War Room for outsiders - nope, didn't happen.
  3. Golden Cuck / Cuck of the Month - got silently buried
  4. Weed column in the Presidential thread - nope, didn't happen.
  5. Monthly CIA reports - got silently buried
  6. Hold elections within the first 6 months of the administration - still a couple days left, but so far looks like nope, didn't happen
The only one in this administration who takes his job seriously appears to be @Curmudgeon - hat's off to you, Sir.

TBF we have had a couple Golden Cucks, so far.

But such a great idea takes time to implement.

I still stand behind Palis, even if he gives zero füks about his presidency.

Hello Mr. President and fellow alphas.

Been busy and have been laying low.

Have been being watched. Dogs follow me everywhere I go. Can't say more at the moment. Too dangerous

Hans/Bill !!! Good to have you back, M8.

Dude, I don't care about trivialities such as your real life / family /work / other mundanities, we need you back here.

So drop all that nonsense and GTFIH !

Fuck just about forgot my page duties...sorry @Limbo Pete

YvzjfV9.gif

PCiJQ4J.gif

rLxuw6i.gif

I see much potential for this years election. Last year had around 150 voters. This year I expect it no lower than 250. I think there will also be a lot more game candidates this year which will make the jungle primary pretty interesting.

I see much potential for this years election. Last year had around 150 voters. This year I expect it no lower than 250. I think there will also be a lot more game candidates this year which will make the jungle primary pretty interesting.

I doubt that any election will top last year's.

I doubt that any election will top last year's.

It's hard to believe but going into that thing, I never imagined it was going to be that good. I think a decent amount of people were committed to it but only a few of those were actual candidates. If that went up, it probably could get better.

Edit- and also that number is looking close to 300 now.

@Palis

I was thinking about our annual war room awards thread, wondering if you had any plans as president to try and improve it.

I was thinking it might be possible to get some people to do some legwork, to find quality nominees for categories like best thread title of the year, and maybe actually vote to declare winners.

@Palis

I was thinking about our annual war room awards thread, wondering if you had any plans as president to try and improve it.

I was thinking it might be possible to get some people to do some legwork, to find quality nominees for categories like best thread title of the year, and maybe actually vote to declare winners.

The POTWR sticky goes down at the end of October. Shortly after is the election sticky for about a month. By December, I would think a awards thread would pop up and be stickied. I bet Limbo might put some organization into it since he volunteered last year. He's a mod now so he will be able to handle it easier than before.

@Palis

Leg work is pretty key lol. Between my "regular" job and my soon to be permanent at home job + life in general, time on here is way in the backseat aside from 10-15 min here and there.

The POTWR sticky goes down at the end of October. Shortly after is the election sticky for about a month. By December, I would think a awards thread would pop up and be stickied. I bet Limbo might put some organization into it since he volunteered last year. He's a mod now so he will be able to handle it easier than before.

@Limbo Pete

Leg work is pretty key lol. Between my "regular" job and my soon to be permanent at home job + life in general, time on here is way in the backseat aside from 10-15 min here and there.

@Limbo Pete
Yep i'm down. Not sure how much time i'll have either, but we'll be able to do at least something decent.

Yep i'm down. Not sure how much time i'll have either, but we'll be able to do at least something decent.

The thread usually descends into a hate fest by page 3 so the bar isn't high. I think a poll alone added after you have the candidates for best poster would be enough to make most people happy at minimum

@Palis
Who stays president longer? You or Trump?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back