• US Eastern Time Zone

• Europe

• Asia/ Oceana/ Island Pacific

• Non US America/ Carribean

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Lead @Madmick

Why was @BatDad thread removed? I thought it was going well and had potential for "Backfire Thread of the Year".

Lold good at "4 PEOPLE" who supposedly defended or didn't fully believe the story automatically equals SHERFRONT!! SHERFRONT!!! SHERFRONT!!!!

@Lead @Madmick

Why was @BatDad thread removed? I thought it was going well and had potential for "Backfire Thread of the Year".

Lold good at "4 PEOPLE" who supposedly defended or didn't fully believe the story automatically equals SHERFRONT!! SHERFRONT!!! SHERFRONT!!!!

He deleted it

Obligatory:
P24KRUt.gif

pyXbvNR.gif

royEOOC.gif

@Limbo Pete

Well, our top two stickies have gone all kinds of whacky. Let's see what sort of nuttiness the rest hold...

Hello Mr. President and fellow alphas.

Been busy and have been laying low.

Have been being watched. Dogs follow me everywhere I go. Can't say more at the moment. Too dangerous

Have been being watched. Dogs follow me everywhere I go. Can't say more at the moment. Too dangerous

Headlines were the establishment had you killed. Fake News

Sounds to me like you smell good Mr Gruber...... Interesting...

I never expected @Palis to take such a humble route to his term. It's as if a libertarian has taken the throne.

I never expected @Palis to take such a humble route to his term. It's as if a libertarian has taken the throne.

It certainly is surprising considering the list of promises made by his campaign.

1. Make the Presidential Thread a platform for Pizzagate - nope, didn't happen.
  2. Create a War Room for insiders and a War Room for outsiders - nope, didn't happen.
  3. Golden Cuck / Cuck of the Month - got silently buried
  4. Weed column in the Presidential thread - nope, didn't happen.
  5. Monthly CIA reports - got silently buried
  6. Hold elections within the first 6 months of the administration - still a couple days left, but so far looks like nope, didn't happen
The only one in this administration who takes his job seriously appears to be @Curmudgeon - hat's off to you, Sir.

It certainly is surprising considering the list of promises made by his campaign.

2. Create a War Room for insiders and a War Room for outsiders - nope, didn't happen.
  6. Hold elections within the first 6 months of the administration - still a couple days left, but so far looks like nope, didn't happen
The only one in this administration who takes his job seriously appears to be @Curmudgeon - hat's off to you, Sir.

You lost, get over it

#free@agedflatus!

ravGGEW.gif

0cu4WaK.gif

WN7E0Wp.gif

f9vOZrw.gif

@Limbo Pete

3sz7JIG.gif

Too busy hearing the beautiful sound of my own swing on the Golf course. Don't worry I'll entertain you more soon enough my sweet chap... now watch this drive!

3sz7JIG.gif

Too busy hearing the beautiful sound of my own swing on the Golf course. Don't worry I'll entertain you more soon enough my sweet chap... now watch this drive!

Make sure he is moisturized nicely Mr Palis....

He will come around, he will yearn his benevolence.

You hear that Mr @Lead

That is the sound of your throne waiting to be conquered. Allow the self to become it's champion...Allow the migration of your genesis....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back