• Asia/ Oceana/ Island Pacific

• Non US America/ Carribean

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr @Lead

Did you go to the beach?

Not yet Senri

Make sure to moisturize your beautifully tight skin, we need you to be near perfection for those willing to love you...

Antifa clowns unmasked!!

Spot any Sherdoggers?

<41>

Unmasking the ennui is such a visceral experience....even better when you can make good men out of the fallen...

I for one, thinking this thread.... needs more..... cowbell

I for one, thinking this thread.... needs more..... cowbell

It needs more purifications towards The Nexus.....Join me Mr Lead, absorb your calling...

I miss being 10.
Unwind every now and then. The election stuff was an absolute blast.

By the way, @Gandhi, @Palis is ready to give you a GNN exclusive.

hqdefault.jpg

I'll let you keep pretending I had nothing to do with it, Peeping Tom.

The only L I'll openly accept was losing the @Bald1 vote to @JDragon. That one stung.
Sorry buddy. I was much more familiar with Pan, JD, and even you than Palis at the time. I remembered you from the trans conversations from years ago, whereas I saw Palis as an outsider. Things might have been different otherwise.

And just because I'm an ass - originally I supported Pan, all the way to the finals. See my user title as to why I didn't vote for the current pres. <[analyzed}>

Sorry buddy. I was much more familiar with Pan, JD, and even you than Palis at the time. I remembered you from the trans conversations from years ago, whereas I saw Palis as an outsider. Things might have been different otherwise.

And just because I'm an ass - originally I supported Pan, all the way to the finals. See my user title as to why I didn't vote for the current pres. <[analyzed}>
No hard feelings. Flipping VP @MusterX made up for all lost votes, both in the polls and in laughter. <43>

@JDragon

No hard feelings. Flipping VP @MusterX made up for all lost votes, both in the polls and in laughter. <43>

@JDragon
Oh, didn't think you were offended. You have a good sense of humor. The behind the scenes stuff was hilarious.

After the first election, I've learned I'll never be ready for what will unfold.

Do you think Hans will come back by November?
You should come ready next time with a plan for any challenges to the rules and regulations.

IMG_8460.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back