• Europe

• Asia/ Oceana/ Island Pacific

• Non US America/ Carribean

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah. I'm good.
lsA7cYI.jpg

You need to find time to allow the rays of the sun to get deep inside you as they nourish your beautiful skin with lots of vitamin D.

You need to find time to allow the rays of the sun to get deep inside you as they nourish your beautiful skin with lots of vitamin D.

I will be going to a beach in three weeks and can do that then senri. I'm going with a girl.

I will be going to a beach in three weeks and can do that then senri. I'm going with a girl.

This is great Mr Lead. Allow her to massage your supple gorged flesh. You will sleep quite well. Your dendrites will flow...

This is great Mr Lead. Allow her to massage your supple gorged flesh. You will sleep quite well. Your dendrites will flow...

Are you somehow making me feel like it may be gay to do things with her? Cause it's working.

Are you somehow making me feel like it may be gay to do things with her? Cause it's working.

Hahah Mr Lead. No no, that is silly talk. I can see you posess a powerful lifeforce worth nurturing. It is latent and embedded deep inside of you. Being an arbiter makes your potential all the more delicious. I need to massage your cortex so that you can secrete your true calling. I want your primal form to manifest itself eloquently so that you can be beautiful. All your axioms will than form in harmony as you resonate with the Nexus allowing you to seek your most sought after desires.

I will be here with you every step of the way.

Hahah Mr Lead. No no, that is silly talk. I can see you posess a powerful lifeforce worth nurturing. It is latent and embedded deep inside of you. Being an arbiter makes your potential all the more delicious. I need to massage your cortex so that you can secrete your true calling. I want your primal form to manifest itself eloquently so that you can be beautiful. All your axioms will than form in harmony as you resonate with the Nexus allowing you to seek your most sought after desires.

I don't let guys give me handjobs. Sorry

I don't let guys give me handjobs. Sorry

Don't be silly, you are making this blasphemous talk Mr Lead. Become beautiful, seek the prime form of your presuppositions...

7CDxyqa.gif

NFYMrt5.gif

Well, of course, we know that's bullshit. Now about freeing agedflatus?

So far, the best move of Palis' reign has been making the call on covertly banning agedflatus. I was in the situation room that day. He was stern in his call to drone that cunt

Haven't been called on to minister office supplies, what's up

I got the easiest job ever

So far, the best move of Palis' reign has been making the call on covertly banning agedflatus. I was in the situation room that day. He was stern in his call to drone that cunt
Collateral damage. It was supposed to be a hospital.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back