• US Central Time Zone

• US Eastern Time Zone

• Europe

• Asia/ Oceana/ Island Pacific

• Non US America/ Carribean

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's always a neck and neck race between what's the biggest flop, POTUS or POTWR. POTWR had the lead yesterday, but with Flynn immunity request, it looks like the lead has gone back to POTUS.

We need to bring back Hans (or should I say Bill Clay).

Don't care about his private life. He needs to be back.

BACK.

@Palis, I'm just waiting on the nomination and official appointment from the current establishment, @Lead.

I've even worked on a new av.

IMG_7792.jpg
Lol!! we'll work it out

We need to bring back Hans (or should I say Bill Clay).

Don't care about his private life. He needs to be back.

BACK.

From a comment he made, I have a theory he's trying to make duplicates to control more votes next year. But that's just paranoia possibly

From a comment he made, I have a theory he's trying to make duplicates to control more votes next year. But that's just paranoia possibly

Well honestly he's taking over one way or the other.

I, for one, welcome our new overlord.

Hello @Lead,

As POTWR, I would like to officially enact my very first pardon on @Stitches4snitches . Stitches understands what he did wrong and has agreed to no longer be a despicable bigot. As POTWR, i have overseen a new enlightenment in the WR since being elected. Bigotry has gone down tremendously, the radical leftists who actually hate people have simmered down and are really coming to grips that America is getting better and Trump is doing the right thing, just check out @Diamond Jim threads for reference.

I think the time is right and Stitches has done his sentence. Thank you Lead.

POTWR OFFICIAL STAMP

-President Palis

Hello @Lead,

As POTWR, I would like to officially enact my very first pardon on @Stitches4snitches . Stitches understands what he did wrong and has agreed to no longer be a despicable bigot. As POTWR, i have overseen a new enlightenment in the WR since being elected. Bigotry has gone down tremendously, the radical leftists who actually hate people have simmered down and are really coming to grips that America is getting better and Trump is doing the right thing, just check out @Diamond Jim threads for reference.

POTWR OFFICIAL STAMP

-President Palis

{<BJPeen}

Hello @Lead,

POTWR OFFICIAL STAMP

-President Palis

He doesn't even have dubs

@Stitches4snitches You're good to go my noble citizen, enjoy the rest of your life here and please, for the love of your founding father, make it a wonderful fullfilling life. Godspeed.
<Gordonhat>

Hello @Lead,

POTWR OFFICIAL STAMP

-President Palis
Could I request some virtual/honorary dubs for street cred and lulz?

My confidence in our government working together has increased dramatically.

yTPXMjp.gif

it will be complete when the true name is spoken.....

@Lead .....How are you?

I forgot about this. Hi Senri

I am great my beautiful succulent friend. Are you going to the beach this coming weekend?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back