• US Central Time Zone

• US Eastern Time Zone

• Europe

• Asia/ Oceana/ Island Pacific

• Non US America/ Carribean

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jack as president would have mimicked the Obama Presidency. He would have been good, but despised by the far right despite being infinitely more intelligent than the vast majority of his critics.

The Palis presidency has mimicked the Trump election and Presidency thus far. An awful mess with little accomplishment.

Jdragon, Pan, JVS definitely would have all been good POTWRs.

for thread purposes, it's would've been epic to see the arguing. Some threads usually become Jack V vs other poster and their great reads. I'd actually like it just as much though if someone like Rip or TCK did it because of the rage it would cause.

I liked those three also. Pan didn't have a clear platform on what his thread would be so I kept him at third out of those three

Hans isn't banned. His wife just flipped out on him for spending a month on here focused on that election. RL definitely was sacrificed by many that month.
And promising her pictures in exchange for votes. <43>

for thread purposes, it's would've been epic to see the arguing. Some threads usually become Jack V vs other poster and their great reads. I'd actually like it just as much though if someone like Rip or TCK did it because of the rage it would cause.

I liked those three also. Pan didn't have a clear platform on what his thread would be so I kept him at third out of those three

Meh, Rip or TCK are mental midgets compared to JVS; you never learn anything from those two. They would cause childish trollish rage and frustration. JVS would cause intellectual embarrassment-type rage. I much prefer the latter.

And I'll be here to chew your ass every...damn....thread!

You remind me of a poster that I once knew....

You would not believe what he put me through...

And that's just why I can't post with you

You remind me of a poster that I once knew....

You would not believe what he put me through...

And that's just why I can't post with you

But...you already have! You know what they say, suck just one dick and you're always a coc....oh skip it.

And promising her pictures in exchange for votes. <43>

He did that to a mod who wasn't even registered to vote. I legit laughed when he asked me what the heck we were doing in that thread that someone was offering this to him

Meh, Rip or TCK are mental midgets compared to JVS; you never learn anything from those two. They would cause childish trollish rage and frustration. JVS would cause intellectual embarrassment-type rage. I much prefer the latter.

I'm not trying to say they are the same quality wise. Just saying that thread idea may have the same amount of rustle had they got it too. I think Jack would take more time to it though and so longer posts so his probably would end up better

I'm not trying to say they are the same quality wise. Just saying that thread idea may have the same amount of rustle had they got it too. I think Jack would take more time to it though and so longer posts so his probably would end up better
Not slagging on the guy, but jvs is very verbose and rambles a lot. Doesn't really translate to better, unless "better", is character count.

Banchan appears to be Korean too so that should be a +5 rather than just 1 in value.

The behind the scenes was amazing for that whole thing. As great as those threads are to read, it's just the tip of the iceberg for how deep and hilarious that thing got.
I'll be staying involved just for the PMs.

Or maybe @Palis can put me on the Supreme Court to adjudicate any War Room political controversies. Besides, @Lead may go all Religion of Peace with the ban hammer if another Aged Flatus incident arises. <43>

He did that to a mod who wasn't even registered to vote. I legit laughed when he asked me what the heck we were doing in that thread that someone was offering this to him
If memory serves me correctly, several peeps got the offer, but that one made for the longest laugh. :D

I'll be staying involved just for the PMs.

Or maybe @Palis can put me on the Supreme Court to adjudicate any War Room political controversies. Besides, @Lead may go all Religion of Peace with the ban hammer if another Aged Flatus incident arises. <43>
Fucking *cough*

Your retainer may be in review...

good to hear/see of you

Jack Vth run again? There's a better chance of Anthony Weiner gaining tenure at an all-girls Catholic high school. Last I checked, he politically offed himself by running a twitter account with legit links to ISIS. :eek:

IMG_7780.jpg

https://mobile.twitter.com/JackVSavage/followers
Jesus wtf... LOL!!

Not slagging on the guy, but jvs is very verbose and rambles a lot. Doesn't really translate to better, unless "better", is character count.
He panders to the pseudo intellectuals with his rambling like this CERVIX no name flood spamming this thread with his bumrustledness.

Or maybe @Palis can put me on the Supreme Court to adjudicate any War Room political controversies. Besides, @Lead
@Palis, I'm just waiting on the nomination and official appointment from the current establishment, @Lead.

I've even worked on a new av.

IMG_7792.jpg

Did he take it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back