POTWR: ♕♕♕The White House♕♕♕ CINCO DE MAYO

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by Palis, Jan 4, 2017.

?

War Room Location Census

1. US Pacific Time Zone

2. US Mountain Time Zone

3. US Central Time Zone

4. US Eastern Time Zone

5. Europe

6. Asia/ Oceana/ Island Pacific

7. Non US America/ Carribean

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Palis ♔ President of the War Room

Palis

[​IMG]

Ladies and gentlemen, esteemed colleagues, noble Americans and foreigners, please gather round' and welcome to Sherdogs first ever Official War Room Presidency thread; The White House!

A truly historic day--named The White House because I would like to welcome you all into my home where myself and my brilliant hard working cabinet members would like to show you the workings of the Executive Branch of the War Room.

First, I would like to take a second to thank all of my tremendous cabinet members who made this win possible! Without them, I am unsure I would have been able to defeat the many limp wristed cuck horde that plagues the lands of the War Room! I would like to thank all of my voters; you are truly great, smart people and you recognized excellence and class in your vote! I am here for YOU! I would like to thank @JDragon for being a very tough and determined opponent. You were the only one who put up a true fight and it was a damn close race, a honor sir. Lastly, I would like to say thank you to all my enemies. All the ones who thought I didn't have a chance, the ones who lied about me, saying I am not a War Room poster, calling my voters low IQ and deplorables all the while supporting a dog fucker, thank you for that extra fuel. It was very Trump-esque the way things worked out--basically a double loss in 2016 for the smug cucklords who got shit on by Mr. Donald Trump and myself!! THANK YOU!!

As the historic day here in the War Room concludes, I must take the oath of the office! I feel so honored... so privileged... so humbled.

"I, Palis Pablo Escobar, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the War Room, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the War Room."
    [​IMG]

Now, onto business (my forte). This thread is an continual work in progress, used for content and updates as the year goes on, so expect edits and additions of content from the cabinet!

The official Presidential Cabinet

POTWR: @Palis
    Vice President: @Dr J
    Sec of State: @RhinoRush
    Sec of Defense: @Rex Kwon Do
    Sec of Homeland Security: @ens189
    Sec of Treasury: @The Diplomat
    Attorney General: @Deffid
    Sec of Agriculture: @Overpressure
    Sec of SJW control: @theBLADE1
    Sec of Education and Office Supplies: @Clippy
    Minister of Fuckery: @AgedFlatus
    FBI Director: @Hans Gruber
    CIA Director: @MusterX
    General of the Revolution: @VivaRevolution
    Director of sexy lady glutes: @Prime Ang (RIP)[/USER]

The official White House miscellaneous jobs and maintenance crew

White House Librarian:
    @Jack V Savage
    Head Groundskeeper: @Fawlty
    Gardner 1: @Rod1
    Gardner 2: @panamaican
    Golfcart Mechanic: @Diamond Jim
    The guy who cleans toilets: @Bat Dad
    Head Maid: @seiger
    Jester 1: @M3t4tr0n
    Jester 2: @7437
    Kennelmaster: @JDragon

[​IMG]

PRESIDENTIAL NEWS UPDATES:

UPDATE 06JAN2017

-In my goal to facilitate the release and unbanning of @Hollywood Nicky, I have sent Ambassadors all over the world to contact Nicky through Facebook. We are still waiting to hear from the man and even see if he is alive.

-Also, through my talks with @Lead, it seems I will need to go higher than the creator of Executive Branch of the War Room. My goal is the release of Nicky, but I will need to delve much further into Sherdog and it appears it won't be easy.

-President Palis

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 31, 2017
  2. Palis ♔ President of the War Room

Palis
    The Office of Vice President

Good evening ladies and gentleman of the War Room. It is my distinct honor to serve as your Vice-President. I would like to start by thanking @Palis for selecting me for this prestigious role. I was inspired by your message and humbled by your selection. It was a near flawlessly run campaign; and I have no doubt that together, our administration will accomplish amazing things.

As promised, our administration will be working diligently to build the greatest government the internet has ever seen.
    Our first step in the direction of web greatness will be the construction of our executive branch. At this time, we have attached a census poll at the top of the thread and kindly request good citizens of the War Room to register their location.

Our plan will to be conduct elections to establish representatives from each region starting February 1, 2017. Further details regarding regional representation, Congressional responsibilities, and election specifics will be updated in the coming weeks.

Good citizens, lets get these gears in motion. Get your campaign endorsements in line and your platforms ready. Election season is around the corner!

Humbly yours,

Vice-President J

@Dr J

EDIT: For clarification, Canada, Mexico, Central America, and South America falls under non-US America.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2017
  3. Palis ♔ President of the War Room

Palis
    The 2017 White House Awards

As time goes on we're going to periodically give out awards to the War Room citizens who deserve them most. We're going to use quotes to help reaffirm that this person does indeed deserve such award.

War Room citizens, I would like to call upon you, along with Uncle Sam, if you believe someone is up for an award please send your WR President a PM with the persons name, the award they are up for and a link to their quote. Let's continue making the War Room great! Thank you!

Award categories are as follows:
    • The esteemed monthly GOLDEN CUCK AWARD
    • Bigot of the month
    • Maximum over-rustled of the month
    • World class post of the month

• Liberal of the year
    • Republican of the year
    • Libertarian of the year
    • War Room Mod of the year

I would love to add weekly awards, I just need to make sure that with my busy RL schedule and my cabinets busy RL schedule that we are able to afford to do so.

Regards,

Mr. President @Palis

January 2017 awards
    [​IMG]

Golden Cuck: @Buck Swope aka Cuck Swope - Congratulations on winning one of the greatest honors on Sherdog! Your contributions to our esteemed community are monumental to the balance of our discussions. Thank you!

Deplorable bigot:
    @Rod1 -

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/latinos-for-trump-founder-warns-of-‘taco-trucks-on-every-corner’.3334091/#post-120988847

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/mitt-romney-lol.3420827/page-2#post-124934871

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/w...e-avoids-prison.3443273/page-2#post-125884897

Thank you @Rod1, let's see you go back 2 back next month as the bigot champion!

Maximum over-rustled [​IMG] : @seiger is the most Maximum over-rustled poster for January! Congratulations! This was a tough one to decide, lots of choices and cases could be made for this award but your Luton thread: http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/britain’s-most-desirable-location-has-been-named-and-its-also-the-5th-most-muslim-luton-25.3449341/ Put you OVER the top! Thank you!!

World class poster of the month: @11_others ! Congratulations sir. Your threads lately have been astounding. Not only informative are your threads and posts, but your actions speak courage and dedication to America. Good job sir.

@CEROVFC You were a tremendous runner up for the esteemed Maximum over-rustled award. Keep going at your pace and you will probably nab the award next month!
    [​IMG]

@7437
    @2DUM2TAP
    @Adamant
    @AgedFlatus
    @aitkenmike
    @Amerikuracana
    @AnGrYcRoW
    @Anung Un Rama
    @Arkain2K
    @Awesomesauce
    @bad seed
    @Bald1
    @Banchan
    @BAM
    @Bat Dad
    @BOWHUNTER
    @Blackened
    @BruceLeeOnTRT
    @Bukowski82
    @CableandThanos
    @carlos cadona
    @CEROVFC
    @Charles Manson
    @Cmart
    @colby25
    @Contra-dictator
    @Cubo de Sangre
    @Concurrent GOAT
    @COTUR1@43
    @Darkballs
    @Denter
    @DevilsLettuce
    @Devout Pessimist
    @Diamond Jim
    @dittohead84
    @dontsnitch
    @Dr J
    @drstrangelov
    @DynamicLoosener
    @ehtheist
    @EL CORINTHIAN
    @ens189
    @Falsedawn
    @Farmer Br0wn
    @Fawlty
    @FinalFight
    @Gandhi
    @GearSolidMetal
    @Giblert
    @glennrod
    @Graverobber
    @Goonerview
    @Greoric
    @Gutter Chris
    @Hans Gruber
    @Hans Gercmiov
    @HereticBD
    @Higus
    @Hogey
    @Hollywood Nicky
    @HomerThompson
    @IDL
    @In The Name Of
    @InvestigatorIL
    @irish_thug
    @ironwolf
    @Jack V Savage
    @JadeOwl
    @J. Bernie Cunningham
    @JDragon
    @jgarner
    @jmag
    @Joseph Budden
    @JosephDredd
    @JudoThrowFiasco
    @Junes
    @Juventud
    @K1levelgrappler
    @Kafir-kun
    @KBE6EKCTAH_CCP
    @KILL KILL
    @King of Fists
    @KONG-D'SNT-TAP
    @KnightTemplar
    @kpt018
    @Krallang
    @Lead
    @Leroy Jenkins
    @lfd0311
    @lilelvis
    @LionExMachina
    @Limbo Pete
    @lecter
    @LogicalInsanity
    @LucasWithLidOff
    @M3t4tr0n
    @m52nickerson
    @Makani
    @Madmick
    @MASShole
    @mcveteran81
    @MeatheadMike
    @MicroBrew
    @mr.bigglesworth
    @MusterX
    @ncordless
    @NelmarksGhost
    @Nietzsche13
    @nostradumbass
    @ObsoleteSoul
    @Octavian
    @oldshadow
    @Orgasmo
    @Overpressure
    @panamaican
    @Peteyandjia
    @PrinceOfPain
    @Quipling
    @reflector
    @RespectableDenizen
    @RetiredSlave
    @Rex Kwon Do
    @RhinoRush
    @riddleofsteel
    @RighteousWar
    @ripskater
    @Rod1
    @Ruprecht
    @sabretruth
    @second sight
    @shadow_priest_x
    @ShinkanPo
    @sickc0d3r
    @SidJustice
    @silus_2000
    @sloppypie
    @SMEAC
    @sodapopinski
    @SouthoftheAndes
    @snakedafunky
    @Space
    @spin_
    @Strychnine
    @Teen Wolf
    @TeTe
    @Thames
    @The ScorpioN
    @theBLADE1
    @TheComebackKid
    @The Diplomat
    @The Higher Power
    @TheStruggle
    @Throttlehead
    @Thunderflash500
    @Thurisaz
    @Tol
    @Tropodan
    @TSO
    @ucunc156
    @Undying Poster
    @UpaLoompa
    @Vitamin C
    @VivaRevolution
    @Voodoo_Child906
    @voxom
    @waiguoren
    @WhitebeltXL
    @WorldofWarcraft
    @Zankou

Last edited: Jan 31, 2017
  4. Palis ♔ President of the War Room

Palis
    The President's cabinets sexy section:

The Attorney General @Deffid

Last edited: Jan 7, 2017
  5. Palis ♔ President of the War Room

Palis
    @MusterX

The Monthly C.I.A. Report

March, 2017
    The Club of Rome
    Agenda 21​

It is the intent of the United Nations to use Climate change, whether real or imagined, to control every resource and person on Earth. The U.N. and its NGO's (Non-Governmental Organizations) intend to usher in the N.W.O. using environmental catastrophe as a common enemy of humanity.

"The environmental crisis will be the international disaster that will unlock the New World Order."
    Mikhail Gorbachev, Member of the Club of Rome, 1996, Monetary and Economic Review, page 5

1968, The Club of Rome is founded as a high level global think tank.

The Club of Rome gets its name because its first meeting was in Rome, founded by Aurelio Peccei and Alexander King.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    The original prospectus of the Club was called The Predicament of Mankind, which basically outlined the what they called the problematique, or the "enormous problem" of humanity. The enormous problem of humanity was outlined by Peccei in his 1969 book called The Chasm Ahead in which he discusses the technology gap between North America and the rest of the world, and especially to third world countries.

1972, The Club of Rome publishes a book called The Limits to Growth which becomes the best selling environmental book in history. By 1975 Australia had signed the Lima Declaration which was a global plan of action devised by the Second General Conference of the United Nations Industrial Development Organisation (UNIDO). Its plan was to redistribute world industry, things like manufacturing, to the developing world. The loss of manufacturing jobs and other jobs in first world nations like the United States was no normal part of the business cycle, it was planned by the United Nations and the Club of Rome.

1976, Habitat One Conference, also known as The United Nations Conference on Human Settlements
    The plan for elimination of private land ownership. Agenda Item 10 of the conference report was entitled "Land." Here is an excerpt from the Preamble to that item: "Land cannot be treated as an ordinary asset controlled by individuals and subject to the pressures and inefficiencies of the market. Private land ownership is also an instrument of accumulation and concentration of wealth, therefore contributes to social injustice." This was the planing of social justice warriors way back in 1976. This later gave rise to the Wildlands Project which I will include in an addendum.

1991, Club of Rome published The First Global Revolution in which they lamented the problematique, outlining that the first way a nation expands or deals with problems is through identifying an enemy, usually another country. When these have been expended the next enemy is opposing religions or ethnic minorities, ultimately they claim that new enemies must be identified in order to unite humanity, either real, or "one invented for the purpose." The goal of the group was to transform the world from a military to a civil economy.

They proclaimed that humanity itself was the new enemy, sauce spoiler.

"The need for enemies seems to be a common historical factor. Some states have striven to overcome domestic failure and internal contradictions by blaming external enemies. The ploy of finding a scapegoat is as old as mankind itself - when things become too difficult at home, divert attention to adventure abroad. Bring the divided nation together to face an outside enemy, either a real one, or else one invented for the purpose. With the disappearance of the traditional enemy, the temptation is to use religious or ethnic minorities as scapegoats, especially those whose differences from the majority are disturbing."[9] "Every state has been so used to classifying its neighbours as friend or foe, that the sudden absence of traditional adversaries has left governments and public opinion with a great void to fill. New enemies have to be identified, new strategies imagined, and new weapons devised."[9] "In searching for a common enemy against whom we can unite, we came up with the idea that pollution, the threat of global warming, water shortages, famine and the like, would fit the bill. In their totality and their interactions these phenomena do constitute a common threat which must be confronted by everyone together. But in designating these dangers as the enemy, we fall into the trap, which we have already warned readers about, namely mistaking symptoms for causes. All these dangers are caused by human intervention in natural processes, and it is only through changed attitudes and behaviour that they can be overcome. The real enemy then is humanity itself."[10]

[9] Alexander King & Bertrand Schneider. The First Global Revolution (The Club of Rome), 1991. p. 70
    [10] King & Schneider, p. 115

During the same summit in 1991, Mr. Global Warming himself, Maurice Strong, said, "It is clear that current lifestyles and consumption patterns of the affluent middle class involving high meat intake, consumption of large amounts of frozen convenience foods, use of fossil fuels, ownership of motor vehicles, small electrical appliances, home and workplace airconditioning and suburban housing are not sustainable." ---Maurice Strong, Secretary-General of the United Nations Conference on Environment and Development in 1991

1992, Earth Summit produces a document called the Earth Charter. It was authored by Maurice Strong and Mikhail Gorbachev, both members of the Club of Rome, Strong stated
    that it was hoped this document would be adopted as the new ten commandments with Environmentalism as the new One World Religion. This is the summit that produced Agenda 21. George H. W. Bush, while addressing the General Assembly of the U.N. February 1, 1992, said, "It is the sacred principles enshrined in the United Nations charter to which the American people will henceforth pledge their allegiance.”

1995, Bill Clinton signed an Executive Order establishing a Presidential Council on “Sustainable Development,” which essentially provided a permanent platform for the UN plan by circumventing the approval of both Congress and the American people. Following the establishment of the Council on Sustainable Development, J. Gary Lawrence, Council advisor to President Clinton, revealed:

The reason why you constantly hear the terms, comprehensive planning, growth management, smart growth, and sustainable development.
    "Participating in a UN advocated planning process would very likely bring out many of the conspiracy-fixated groups and individuals in our society. … This segment of our society who fear "one-world government" and a UN invasion of the United States through which our individual freedom would be stripped away would actively work to defeat any elected official who joined "the conspiracy" by undertaking LA21 [Local Agenda 21]. So we call our process something else, such as comprehensive planning, growth management or smart growth."

Agenda 21 is a comprehensive guide to complete global control and it was agreed to by 173 nations, including the United States. The plan has been to make humanity the common enemy of itself and seize control of every human being on earth for the good of the collective in the name of global warming and sustainable development.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2017
  6. Palis ♔ President of the War Room

Palis
    @VivaRevolution

The CT Revolution

Last edited: Jan 19, 2017
  7. Palis ♔ President of the War Room

Palis
    @MusterX

The Monthly C.I.A. Report - ARCHIVE
    February, 2017
    U.F.O.'s

The topic of U.F.O.'s often elicits a chuckle and a smirk but why should it? There has been government involvement in U.F.O. research since at least the 1940's. If the topic of U.F.O.'s is so truly tin foil or delusional why has every major government in the world engaged in U.F.O. research? Even more vexing, why have they spent a tremendous amount of energy classifying their findings and hiding the results?

If there is no evidence for the U.F.O. phenomenon then why do trained police, pilots, astronauts, presidents, and other notables tell stories of U.F.O. encounters? Beginning in 1947 the U.S. government began an investigation into U.F.O.'s known as Project Sign. This was the same year as the Roswell incident, 1947. The official response to Roswell was that it was a hot air balloon but the study of U.F.O. phenomena was well underway.

After Project Sign it was changed to Project Grudge in February of 1949 and then shortly after that changed again to the more familiar, Project Blue Book. Project Blue Book continued until 1969. The explanations given by Blue Book ranged from swamp gas to the planet Venus but even in the 1960's, prior to the internet, people were not very accepting of Blue Books biased analysis.

In 1966, the House minority leader, who was from the state of Michigan, pushed for Congressional hearings on the U.F.O. phenomenon. His name was Gerald Ford. Ford later became the 38th president of the United States.

[​IMG]

Ford wrote, “At week’s end, the Air Force explained away the UFO’s as a product of college student pranks, swamp gas, the rising crescent moon, and the planet Venus. But the Air Force has been explaining away UFO’s for years, and I don’t believe the American people generally are satisfied with its statements. For that reason, I have proposed that there be a congressional investigation of UFO’s. Let’s try to get to the bottom of this thing. I know some people are alarmed by it.”

This is a scanned copy of the original document taken from the Gerald Ford presidential library.

[​IMG]

After Ford, president Jimmy Carter claimed to have seen a U.F.O., president Ronald Reagan claimed to have seen a U.F.O. and spoke of U.F.O.'s in front of the United Nations, president Bill Clinton pushed for the declassification of U.F.O. documents, and more recently John Podesta said he wanted to see U.F.O.'s declassified.

What we are establishing here is a long line of government officials that spend time and energy on a phenomenon that elicits chuckles and smirks. Why? Why would the governments of the world waste their time and money on something they feel is not real? Why classify those findings?

If the official government response to U.F.O.'s is swamp gas and the planet Venus then why does the U.S. Air Force have a program for reporting and investigating U.F.O.'s?

Here is a declassified document that basically outlines such things, you can read it if you like, nothing groundbreaking but more evidence that the governments of the world do not view U.F.O.'s as swamp gas.

In 1999 the country of France released a 90 page report on U.F.O.'s called the Cometa Report. Translated, Cometa means Committee for In-Depth Studies, it was a high level think tank. French Air Force General Denis Letty was quoted in the opening statement of the Cometa Report saying, "The accumulation of well-documented sightings made by credible witnesses forces us to consider from now on all of the hypotheses regarding the origin of unidentified flying objects, or UFOs, and the extraterrestrial hypothesis, in particular."

Cometa ultimately concluded that about 5% of the reported cases are inexplicable and the best explanation was the extraterrestrial hypothesis. One such example is on the cover of the Cometa Report, photo below. In 1971 a mapping plane working for the government of Costa Rica took a photo of a disc shaped craft. The plane had a high resolution camera mounted under the fuselage that took a photo every 17 seconds.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Government involvement in the U.F.O. phenomenon is not even in question anymore. There are declassified documents showing the C.I.A.'s involvement, Canada has declassified documents, Mexico has declassified documents and their military has released U.F.O footage on multiple occasions.

The French Cometa report alone was and is groundbreaking in the sense that it was a panel of military personnel, independent science experts, and the preamble was written by the president of the CNES which is the French equivalent to NASA.

They are telling us that the U.F.O. phenomenon is real and has been happening for a long time and that whatever it is, the "extraterrestrial hypothesis" is firmly on the table. Gordon Cooper, one of the original seven astronauts in the Mercury program said that he believed we were being visited by extraterrestrials.

[​IMG]

In 1985, Cooper addressed the United Nations, excerpt below.

“I believe that these extraterrestrial vehicles and their crews are visiting this planet from other planets, which are a little more technically advanced than we are on Earth. I feel that we need to have a top level, coordinated program to scientifically collect and analyze data from all over the Earth concerning any type of encounter, and to determine how best to interfere with these visitors in a friendly fashion. We may first have to show them that we have learned how to resolve our problems by peaceful means rather than warfare, before we are accepted as fully qualified universal team members. Their acceptance will have tremendous possibilities of advancing our world in all areas. Certainly then it would seem that the U.N. has a vested interest in handling the subject quickly and properly. I should point out that I am not an experienced UFO professional researcher – I have not as yet had the privilege of flying a UFO nor of meeting the crew of one. However, I do feel that I am somewhat qualified to discuss them, since I have been into the fringes of the vast areas of which they travel. Also, I did have occasion in 1951 to have two days of observation of many flights of them, of different sizes flying in fighter formation, generally from west to east over Europe. They were at a higher altitude than we could reach with our jet fighters….If the U.N. agrees to pursue this project and lend the credibility to it, perhaps many more well qualified people will agree to step forth and provide help and information.”

– Astronaut Gordon Cooper addressing a U.N. panel discussion on UFOs and ETs in New York, in 1985; Panel was chaired by then U.N. Secretary-General Kurt Waldheim. The above message was given to the U.N. by Astronaut Gordon L. Cooper, one of America’s original seven Mercury Astronauts. Cooper orbited the Earth for a record 34 hour, 22 orbit flight in the spacecraft ‘Faith 7’, in May of 1963. He has been outspoken about the need for an open inquiry into UFOs – based on his own personal experience of sighting UFOs in space and the testimony of other Mercury, Gemini and Apollo Astronauts.

Government involvement and cover up of U.F.O.'s is undeniable at this point. It has taken decades for researchers to gain access to now declassified files and the only thing that remains is why did they hide for so long? Is it because the governments involved want a slow process to ease the citizens of the world into acceptance?

Are we being prepared over time to mentally withstand some future event that is coming?

Last edited: Mar 8, 2017
  8. Palis ♔ President of the War Room

Palis
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2017
    Blackened, Lead and RhinoRush like this.
  9. 7437 Gold Belt

Im really not much of a jester unless ive had a lot to drink.

Edit: i am former Navy though so..... Maybe not an issue.

Palis and M3t4tr0n like this.
  10. Palis ♔ President of the War Room

Palis
    зарезервированны

RhinoRush and Clippy like this.
  11. panamaican Steel Belt

panamaican
    You know I'm banging your daughter, right?

hitcher and Clippy like this.
  12. Palis ♔ President of the War Room

Palis
    You're banging a 10 year old?

13. M3t4tr0n I am the walrus.

M3t4tr0n
    Stop bumping your own shitty thread no ones gives a shit about your gay pesidency Also...

[​IMG]

DevilsLettuce, ILLogic, Zax0r and 2 others like this.
  14. Palis ♔ President of the War Room

Palis
    I thought you'd be a bit happier and grateful I am providing you with a job that suites your skillset. sheeesh!

15. Clippy Useless

Clippy
    Hell yeah I'm going to learn you all soooo good!

16. panamaican Steel Belt

panamaican
    C'mon...

[​IMG]

hitcher likes this.
  17. Palis ♔ President of the War Room

Palis
    Oh now you're changing it to Trump, not me? I am not Trump--although we're both tall, white and rich and both have a propensity for winning bigly, I am not that man. So yes, after I exposed you as not only a peeping tom but now a pedo you wish to change this... C'mon...

18. Limbo Pete Super Samoan Belt

Limbo Pete
    I expect good things to come of this thread
    Here's to ya, President @Palis!

19. panamaican Steel Belt

panamaican
    You're not making this funny at all. I'm sorry I made the effort. Geez, louise. A bunch of Trump gif's and then a sourpuss on top of it...why run the gimmick at all?

20. Palis ♔ President of the War Room

Palis
    It was just sick, truly sick--even for you. Expect a visit from @Rex Kwon Do and @ens189 shortly. My suggestion, run.