Potential Title Picture In Women's Flyweight.

I had to check ignored posts to see who you were referring to. He bashes Val with stupid shit in every thread, and when a fighter loses, he thinks they should retire. Worst "fan" ever.

yeah lets start personal attacks back to ignore

If getting outstruck for 4 RDs is exploiting someone's weakness then sure lmao. So far Shevchenko has shown no weaknesses other than being a bit too hesitant at times which wont happen at 125 when she is the same size as her opponents and doesn't have to be as defensive.

You are not logical. One sentence you say she didn't show any weakness, second sentence you said she did. Decide, please.

You are not logical. One sentence you say she didn't show any weakness, second sentence you said she did. Decide, please.
English clearly isn't your first language lol.
If getting outstruck for 4 RDs is exploiting someone's weakness then sure lmao. So far Shevchenko has shown no weaknesses other than being a bit too hesitant at times which wont happen at 125 when she is the same size as her opponents and doesn't have to be as defensive.
Being a bit too hesitant at times (obviously due to being undersized and her slick counter style) is such a minor/fixable thing that it isn't even worth being referred to as a "weakness" so I decided to include that just in case that was what you were referring to when you said "fighters will exploit her weakness every fight". She has even said in recent interviews that at 125 she can be more aggressive than she's been at 135 since she will be fighting girls her size so that totally would eliminate the only "weakness" you think she possesses.

I had to check ignored posts to see who you were referring to. He bashes Val with stupid shit in every thread, and when a fighter loses, he thinks they should retire. Worst "fan" ever.
Haha yeah the guy obviously has some personal hate for Shevchenko for some odd reason. I never checked his post history so thanks for letting me know, I added him to ignore. Should save me from seeing his shit post in the future.

Haha yeah the guy obviously has some personal hate for Shevchenko for some odd reason. I never checked his post history so thanks for letting me know, I added him to ignore. Should save me from seeing his shit post in the future.

Good attitude, you can't even discuss.

Good attitude, you can't even discuss.
CaringScornfulCavy-size_restricted.gif

Yeah, he was trolling the Shevchenko thread right after the fight.

Holy shit you're a fucking idiot lmao. I NEVER said Shevchenko's resume was just as good as Ronda's or Joanna's you illiterate fuck.

You're clearly special ed and it's just embarrassing at this point lmao.
Dude Nunes, Rousey, Cyborg, Joanna, Tate and Andrade all have better resumes, you still totally wrong, other than Pena who is a really overrated fighter Valentina never faced a top grappler like Davis, Roxy, Honchak etc

If getting outstruck for 4 RDs is exploiting someone's weakness then sure lmao.
<36>

So far Shevchenko has shown no weaknesses
{<jordan}

Shev's weight is around 143 lbs before Nunes vs Shev II.Likely she is still a bit smaller than Nunes, but not much. You could see her body is thicker than Nunes.

Shev's biggest weakness is that she lacks punching power to finish fights. She can't stun grapplers like what Nunes did, and she has to countstrike cautiously against power strikers like Nunes & Holm.

Ariane Lipski fights like a smaller version of Nunes.If her striking keeps improving, she could be a big threat to Shev at flyweight.

Tatiana Suarez is a big strawweight, and I think she would become the best female grappler in UFC since RR. If she comes to flyweight, it would be a very bad style matchup for Shev.

Saltchenko fanboys still being delusional, I see.

Dude Nunes, Rousey, Cyborg, Joanna, Tate and Andrade all have better resumes, you still totally wrong, other than Pena who is a really overrated fighter Valentina never faced a top grappler like Davis, Roxy, Honchak etc

<36>

{<jordan}
When you're so embarrassed at getting a prediction/bet wrong you add it as your signature to act like looking like a complete fucking idiot doesn't bother you.

{<jordan}

By the way keep editing my quotes to make it look like I'm saying other things. You're desperate as fuck lmao
So far Shevchenko has shown no weaknesses other than being a bit too hesitant at times

Back