Post Your Gloves/Gear

RG7.jpg

How are the rogues? Just saw them recently and I'm curious how they fare, compared to say, the fairtex.

Picking up the new Hayabusas gave me a perfectly good reason to try a new family portrait.

I'm Wally, and I'm a gearaholic.

IMG_0234.jpg

Picking up the new Hayabusas gave me a perfectly good reason to try a new family portrait.

IMG_0234.jpg

Where did you get the Kanpeki Hayabusa?? How much are they selling for?

IMG_0234.jpg

Beautiful collection. What size is the black fighting sports? They look nice and compact. All this gear, why don't you hook us up with some reviews. :icon_chee

Yeap :icon_lol:, and you have that sexy chic as your sig.

Ah yes, the lovely Padma. :p

Looking forward to your pics.

Last edited:
I'd also like to know what size/type of gloves those are from fighting sports and if there ne good?

How are the rogues? Just saw them recently and I'm curious how they fare, compared to say, the fairtex.

They were the first gloves I bought, they are very worn in now and there isn't nearly as much padding as the fairtex's, which i would recommend.

The wrist support is good and they have an open palm so I find they are very useful for grappling.

IMG_0234.jpg

Those new Hayabusa gloves are quality, shame they are way out of my price range, I think if I was to spend that kind of money on gloves, I'd get Cleto Reyes

IMG_0234.jpg

Now that's a collection! Wow those look awesome. All high quality gear. Kinda surprised you don't have any Winnings haha

finally figured out how to post pictures on this forum
jp081.jpg

jp082.jpg

also ordering some new gloves and thai pads from ring to cage

Hopefully Triumph United gets another 30% off sale I'll definitely had to my little collection with their new headgear.

Haha I only have 3 pairs of gloves :icon_chee

That's more than enough. I prefer seeing a user photo of equipment, rather than a stock photo. Most of the time you don't get as much detail or comparable size difference with stock photos.

IMG_0234.jpg

Are the Kanpeki Hayabusa any different from the originals?

Beautiful collection. What size is the black fighting sports? They look nice and compact. All this gear, why don't you hook us up with some reviews. :icon_chee

Those Fighting Sports are 16 oz, as are all my gloves. They're actually my favorite go-to pair of gloves right now. I'll put together a review.

Wow.
How are the Kanpeki Hayabusa ?

Aaron

In terms of workmanship/materials, they're great. Quality, thick leather, and tight stitching. Definitely a bit stiff and will need some beating in. Just picked them up yesterday so I haven't had a chance to put them to work yet.

Now that's a collection! Wow those look awesome. All high quality gear. Kinda surprised you don't have any Winnings haha

The less logical part of my brain decided I'd rather have a bunch of (relatively) cheaper gloves than one really expensive pair. But if I get a Xmas bonus, a pair of Winnings it is.

Are the Kanpeki Hayabusa any different from the originals?

I've never had too much play with the originals. Someone at my gym has the originals so I'll go for a side by side comparison.

Back