Post Your Gloves/Gear

i got that same notice ^^^^

you're also 1 post away from your yellow

hmmm, how do I post it similar to everyone else?? i dont have a photobucket or whatever

how do you like the warrior headgear? i was considering getting that one but i have a long head/face i guess and a lot of the full face head gears don't fit right

I like it. It gives great protection and I can see everything. I think if you have a long head, the chin of the headgear might be a problem. You might the bigger size. I have the small and it fits great.

i got that same notice ^^^^

you're also 1 post away from your yellow

:icon_chee Haha I got it. As in yellow belt, but I'm still unsure of the issue. I signed out though and the got to see the picture. Thats a lot of gear. He said that wasn't all of it :icon_surp

:icon_chee Haha I got it. As in yellow belt, but I'm still unsure of the issue. I signed out though and the got to see the picture. Thats a lot of gear. He said that wasn't all of it :icon_surp

It does the same thing for me and I have no idea why

duuuuurrr... clear your cookies guys lol. just came to me, oughta work. i do my best thinking on the john.

too much talking and not enough pics. :D

IMG_1800.jpg

IMG_1799.jpg

IMG_1801.jpg

IMG_1804.jpg

Last edited:
Couple new gloves came in today. Had to send back the CSI gloves a couple weeks ago because they were to small. Got them yesterday and the Projects today

newgloves-1.jpg

Back